PART 24....

And boom----

A gun shot.

Jimin closed his eyes while tears kept falling from them. He slowly opened his eyes only to find Emma laying on ground and Zade looking here and there in fear.

He smirked and then he saw Neji who was also laying aside Emma. He ran towards her and placed her head on his lap while patting her cheeks to wake her up.
Jimin : please. Open your eyes Neji. Please. I acnt loose you. Please Neji. Don't leave me again.

And then he saw some police officers, Taehyung and Jungkook. He knew it.

FLASHBACK....

Zade cut the call and jimin was panicking. Just then he thought of Jungkook and Taehyung.

He called them and told everything...
Jungkook : don't worry. Okay.
Taehyung: yeah. Everything will be fine.
Jungkook : we are coming. We will go there.
Jimin: no. They will hurt her.
Taehyung : what are we gonna do now?
Jungkook : I have a idea.
Jimin : what?

Then he asked jimin to go alone. Him and Taehyung would come with police and hid there. And on a right time they will attack them.

FLASHBACK ENDS.....

The police officers caught Zade, Emma and their gaurds. Jimin and they both took Neji hospital.

When they reached there Micha also reached. Doctors treated her and told that she was out of danger.

They shifted her in a normal room. Jimin entered in and saw her unconscious. He sat aside her and held her hand.

Some tears formed in his eyes....
Jimin: I am sorry, Neji. It's all coz of me. It's all my fault. I am sorry. You were about to die coz of me.

Just then they three came too and sat. Taehyung hugged jimin as he saw him crying....
Taehyung : hey. It's okay. She is fine.
Jimin : she is not. She is in this situation coz of me. She was about to die coz of me.
Jungkook : hey. She is okay. Don't blame yourself.
Micha : yeah. It's not your mistake.

They were comforting him but he kept crying. After sometime Micha saw Neji opening her eyes slowly.

She told them and called doctor. They checked her and left. Jimin hugged her tightly while crying.

She also hugged him by one hand as the other was covered with wounds. She caressed his back.

He back up and held her hand...
Jimin : I am sorry. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. It's all my fault. I would not have taken you here. I am sorry.
Neji :*cares his cheek* hey. It's okay. It's not your fault. And I am absolutely fine. I was the one who told you to take me here. There's nothing you have fault in.
Jimin : no. It's coz of me. I will take you to your home back. Okay. I won't let anyone hurt you again coz of me.
Micha : jimin. Do you think she will stop? She knows where is Neji from. She will find her. And if you left her there it will be easy to kill her.
Jungkook: yes. She is right. We can't let her live alone now.
Taehyung : okay. Then she is gonna live with us from now on. We will be with her to save her.
Jimin : yeah. You are right. From now on, I will not leave you alone. I promise I will protect you at any cost.
Neji : but. My parents. Did you tell them about it?
Jimin : um- actually. No. I didn't wanted to make them worried.
Neji : oh, my god! How can you be so careless? They are my parents jimin.
Jimin : I know. But-
Neji : no buts. I am gonna meet them. Book my ticket.
Jimin : okay okay. But I will go with you.
Neji : fine. By the way, I am hungry. Please bring me hamburger.
Jimin : shut up. Okay. You are injured. Lying on the bed of death and still you want hamburger. You are not gonna eat anything like that. Got it?
Neji : noo....I want to eat.
Jimin : you can't. I will bring you something.

They three were smiling while looking at them. Jimin was about to go but Tae stopped him and asked him to let him go and stay with her.

Tae went for something healthy...
Jungkook : okay so. Guys. We will go now. Let's take her to home.
Jimin : oh. Don't worry. I will take her you go and rest. Thanks for helping me.
Micha : offo jimin. We are family. So thanks no sorry.
Jimin : okay. You guys go.
Jungkook : okay then bye.

They hugged each other and then they both left from there. After sometime Tae came with soup..
Taehyung : so here's your soup
Neji : of what?
Taehyung : obviously green veggies.
Neji : wae? I don't like it.
Taehyung : shut up okay. Open you mouth and eat it.

He forwarded a spoon full of soup but she turned her face to other side. Refusing to eat obviously.

She looked at him with side eye and found him glaring...
Neji: stop glaring at me like that.
Taehyung : I will until you complete it.
Neji : but I don't wanna eat it.
Taehyung : just shut up and eat.
Jimin :*takes the bowl from him* let me do it. Neji, eat it. Or else you know what will I do.
Neji : what do you mean ?
Jimin : what can I mean?
Taehyung : wait! What? I mean you guys in love or something?
Jimin : no. We're not. She knows how I am gonna irritate her and ruin all her drawings. Right, lady?
Neji : aniyo.
Jimin : then eat it.
Neji : okay.

Then he made her eat the whole bowl. After that they left for their homes. After coming back he took her to room and made her fall asleep.

When she slept he looked at her face. She was looking pretty. Even though she was injured. He felt guilty and sad.

He shook his thoughts, kissed her forehead and went to his room. He changed his clothes.

He was about to lay on his bed just then he thought something and went to her room. He took out a duvet and a pillow.

He smiled and slept on couch on the room.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Hope you guys like it. Please support, follow and vote.

Don't you think I am writing long parts? Hm, but this way the story will complete soon. Yeah that's good. I will work in another one

❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

STORY : OUR TWO STORIES
BY :@zoey_yunie
Next part coming soon...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁