Chapter 1: The Return

Y/N's POV

The train station buzzed with the noise of people hurrying to and fro. I stood with Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy, waiting for our train to arrive. It had been a year since we left the professor's house, and the memory of Narnia felt like a distant dream. But there was a part of me that longed to return, to feel the crunch of snow beneath my feet and the warmth of Edmund's hand in mine as we faced danger together.

"Y/N, do you ever miss Narnia?" Lucy asked, her voice wistful. She was the youngest but often the wisest among us.

"Every day," I replied, giving her a small smile. "It's like a part of me was left behind."

Before Lucy could respond, the world around us shifted. The sounds of the train station faded, replaced by the distant roar of the ocean and the cries of seagulls. My heart raced as I realized what was happening. We were being pulled back to Narnia.

Edmund's POV

The sensation was familiar yet strange. One moment we were at the train station, and the next, we were on a sandy beach, the sun blazing overhead. I looked around, seeing the same bewilderment on Peter's, Susan's, and Lucy's faces. Then my eyes met Y/N's, and I saw a flicker of excitement in her gaze.

"We're back," I said, unable to keep the grin off my face.

Peter nodded, his expression thoughtful. "But where exactly are we?"

We explored the beach, eventually finding an overgrown path leading to ancient ruins. As we walked, a sense of recognition settled over us. The ruins were all that remained of Cair Paravel, our once-grand castle.

"It's been centuries," Susan said, her voice filled with sadness. "Everything we knew is gone."

Y/N stepped closer to me, her presence a comforting anchor. "We'll figure it out," she said softly. "We always do."

Y/N's POV

As we explored the ruins, we stumbled upon a treasure chamber filled with our old weapons and armor. It was a bittersweet moment, a reminder of the lives we once lived. We equipped ourselves, ready for whatever lay ahead.

Peter found a horn, the same one Susan had used to call for help in times of need. "This could be useful," he said, tucking it into his belt.

We set out from the ruins, our hearts heavy but determined. As we traveled, we encountered a dwarf named Trumpkin, who told us of the plight of Narnia. The Telmarines had taken over, and the true king, Prince Caspian, was in hiding.

"We need to find him," Peter said, his eyes blazing with resolve. "Narnia needs its king."

Edmund's POV

The journey to find Prince Caspian was filled with peril. We navigated dense forests, crossed treacherous rivers, and faced creatures both friendly and hostile. Through it all, Y/N stayed by my side, her courage a constant source of inspiration.

One night, as we sat around the campfire, I found myself opening up to her. "Do you ever wonder why we were brought back?"

Y/N looked at me, her eyes reflecting the flickering flames. "I think we were meant to help Caspian. To restore Narnia to its former glory."

I nodded, feeling a sense of purpose. "Whatever happens, I'm glad you're here with me."

She smiled, and for a moment, the weight of our mission lifted. In that shared silence, I realized just how much she meant to me.