2:CLINGY BEAR🔞

Kim MinjiHanni's clingy girlfriend Power Bottom

Kim Minji
Hanni's clingy girlfriend
Power Bottom

Kim MinjiHanni's clingy girlfriend Power Bottom

Pham Hanni
Minji's girlfriend
Top(gip)

MINJI POV:

Hanni wasn't giving me any attention recently, and well, I didn't take that to heart. I wanted to annoy her, be clingy; that way, she couldn't ignore me.

"Minji, stop it," I heard Hanni chuckled.

"No," I said to her again.

"Fine, you asked for it,"she said.

Then Hanni stood up from the couch, thinking I was going to fall. But no, I held onto her, hanging in the air.

"Ahhhh," Hanni groaned in frustration.

"I'm not letting go, baby," I replied.

Then, Hanni Begin to walk around the apartment.

"You're going to lose grip eventually," Hanni said as she walked through the kitchen.

"No, I'm not," I said.

And I just did that; I kept my grip on wrapping my arms around her neck. If I fall,she falls.

"Minji, please,"she said.

"I want attention, though," I pouted.

"No," Hanni replied.

Fine, that's how you want to play.

"Minji, what are you~

*crawls all over her body*

"Minji, why," Hanni closed her eyes as I was crawling around her body.
"Are you bear now."

"Yes, and this bear wants attention," I replied.

Maybe I took things a little too far; I licked my palms like a bear in front of her.Hanni seemed confused yet intrigued as I saw her lick het lips. It worked, though, as Hanni carried me back to the couch with her sitting down, and I was on top of her.

"This bear wants to play," I whisper in her ears.

My hands are placed on her chin, tilting her head up to see me eye to eye. I stared as I brought my face closer to kiss her. Her hands wrap around my waist as I deepen, her though attacking me and exploring every inch in my mouth. I placed my hand against her toned stomach; my hips begin to grind as both of us moaned and groaned into the kiss. I wanted her so bad now.

"This is what happens when you don't give me attention," I said in a seductive tone.

Hanni looks at me as I bit my lips and took my top off, seducing her. Her head leans back on the pillow cushions; I feel something growing in her pants.

"Ahhh, what's that," I said as I got off her and pulled her pants down.

Hanni's cock sprung in the air. My fingers slowly creep and wrap around her cock, rubbing it up and down.

"Oh shit,"Hanni groaned out.

After that, I placed her cock inside my mouth and gave her the best blow job ever. I felt the tip of her dick reach the back of my throat, making me gag and my eyes tearing up. When I left, het cock was now covered in my saliva. My face went near her, and I nibbled on het ear as I took off everything left on her and me. I stand up as I placed my pussy near her face, causing her to lick it.

"~ahhhhhhh~ fuck," I moaned out.

My legs were trembling in position. My eyes go to the back of my head as I felt myself getting wet. Finally, after making a mess, I sit on top of Hanni again, positioning her cock to go inside me.

"Your pussy tasted so good,"Hanni mumbled.

"Well, it's going to feel even better," I said and shoved her cock up my ass.

I was bouncing up and down on that dick, feeling the length against my walls.

"~AHHHHHHH~ YES, BABY, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!!" I yelled at her as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

I could feel myself squirting every second her member was in me. My lips attached to her again, and I felt my taste inside her mouth.

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,YES!!!!" I moaned out.

"~ahhhh~M ~Minji, I'm gonna cum," Hanni groaned.

I got off her, and she jerked off on my face, giving me a facial. All her cum on my face, I acted like a bear again and wiped the cum off with the back of my hands and eating it afterward. Hanni carried me by the legs again, bringing me upstairs to the room.

"I'm not done with you yet, bear," she growled in my ear.

Thank you...Do comment
For you👇

Do commentFor you👇