Prolouge

Y/n pov:

Two weeks before that night I was in a toxic relationship with a guy for two years. We broke up after I found out he was cheating on me with a friend of mine. After days of not having motivation to do anything I got myself out of bed and went to the bar for some drinks.

I remember the night when I first saw him. It was a Saturday in March and I couldn't take my eyes away from his blue hair and crimson red eyes, seeing his white dress shirt rolled up to his elbows and the buttons undone at his neck. Seeing him up on stage as I sat at the bar let out a spark in me

He stood up there on that stage playing his base guitar that was the color of a sexy red as the other band members played their instruments. He stood out in my eyes, I sat there the whole night watching him up on that stage knowing I just had to talk to him. His blue hair illuminated under the purple light above the stage while his fingers tugged on the strings of his base. After the show I watched the band walk off the stage and into the crowd of people to get their own drinks.

I couldn't help but get up from my seat and try to look for that blue haired bassist, but when I couldn't find him so I just gave up and decided to go home since it was getting pretty late. I walk out the bar and turn on the sidewalk before I bumped into someone. I quickly apologized and looked up to see who it was until I realized it was the bassist from before. I seen him holding a cigarette in his hand before smiling as he looked down at me.

"Sorry again for bumping into you but uhm I saw you on the stage earlier playing the base can I ask what your name is?.."

"Don't worry about it it's not a problem..but my names Zandik but most people call me Dottore..."