Introduction

Greetings and salutations

Greetings and salutations. I have been diligently working on a storyline for Prince Olivieri Tristan and wanted to offer you a brief introduction. His story unfolds in a distant future where a monarchy still holds sway and the world has transformed into a landscape vastly different from the one we inhabit today. Allow me to introduce you to our esteemed prince:

Prince Olivieri Tristan, 28 Yod, heir to the throne, possesses a rebellious nature. He frequently disagrees with his parents and is unafraid to voice his opinions. He is also somewhat of a dreamer, finding great pleasure in reading and writing. One might describe him as a bit of a bookworm, as he harbors a deep passion for history. His intelligence is undeniable.

However, the prince can be quite a handful. He constantly finds himself in precarious situations and is not always the most responsible individual. Despite this, he possesses a kind heart and will always come to the aid of those he cares for.

His Highness is no stranger to controversy. The prince often makes headlines for his antics, which range from harmless pranks to more serious offenses. He has a reputation for being a bit of a troublemaker, but those who know him best know that he is a good person at heart.

Prince Olivieri is a complex and fascinating character. He is a prince, a rebel, a dreamer, and a bit of a wild child. He is intelligent, kind, and always up for a good time. I hope you will enjoy reading his story as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

PRINCE OLIVIERI TRISTAN ❄️

Allow me to introduce Ceferina Ariel, a financially destitute servant working for Prince Olivieri Tristan

Allow me to introduce Ceferina Ariel, a financially destitute servant working for Prince Olivieri Tristan. While Ceferina is highly intelligent, she has not benefited from a formal education. She enjoys writing but does not have time for it due to her demanding job. Ceferina also tends to be pessimistic and anxious.

Ceferina is 23 Yod, a complex character with many layers and facets to her personality. She is a dreamer and a romantic at heart and enjoys reading and writing. She is a bit of a wallflower and can be shy and awkward at times, but she is very loyal and devoted to those she loves. Ceferina is a survivor and is resilient. She has overcome many challenges in her life and is a strong and independent woman. She is always willing to help others and is a true friend.

I hope you enjoy reading about Ceferina and her life. I have many stories to tell about her, and I hope you will follow along on her journey. 

CEFERINA ARIEL❄️

Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading. I am so excited to share this project with the world, and I hope you will keep following my work. I know you will love the stories of Prince Olivieri Tristan and Ceferina Ariel as much as I do. Please feel free to ask any questions.❤️✨

Follow for more updates