28 : You Belong With Me

[ CW : A bit of mature scenes and some suggestive stuffs but no smuts. Pls Kids skip this and read from a bit later.]

Third person's pov

As they stepped into the cozy living room, Jungwon and Jia couldn't help but smile at each other. They shared a soft, gentle kiss, their lips barely touching, but filled with affection. The tension between them was palpable, and they both knew this was just the beginning of a lovely evening together. The dim lamp beside them cast a warm glow, and the soft hum of jazz music in the background seemed to match the rhythm of their hearts.

They stumbled across the room, their kiss getting more intenser each second passing by. Their lips met with a tender pressure, a sweet caress that spoke volumes of their love. The kiss was slow and savoury, like a warm embrace on a cold winter's night. It was a kiss that said 'I'm home', 'I'm yours', and 'I'm yours alone'. As they pulled back, their eyes locked, and they exchanged a soft smile, the world around them melting away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the magic of their love.

The couple landed on the plush sofa with a thud, Their lips met with a fierce tenderness, like two souls reuniting after a lifetime apart. The kiss deepened, their mouths moving in perfect sync, as if the world around them had melted away.

Jungwon's hands cradled Jia's face while she was straddling his lap, his fingers tangling in her hair, pulling her closer with a gentle urgency. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers tracing the curve of his jaw, as if memorizing every contour. The kiss was a dance of passion and love, a symphony of sighs and whispers, their hearts beating as one.

As they kissed, the world around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the depths of each other's eyes. Jungwon's fingers traced the curve of Jia's neck, sending shivers down her spine. Her hands roamed his now bare chest, feeling the warmth of his skin, the beat of his heart. Due to urgent gestures exchanged between them, Jungwon's shirt came undone hanging around his biceps.

The kiss grew more urgent, their lips parting slightly, their breaths mingling in a sweet, tender caress. They paused for a moment, their foreheads touching, their eyes locked in a silent understanding. Then, with a soft sigh, they surrendered to the moment, their lips meeting once more, their love consuming them whole.

Suddenly, Jungwon's lips traced a path down her neck, sending shivers down her spine. Jia's eyes fluttered closed, her head tilting back in surrender. A soft moan escaped her lips, a sound that spoke of pleasure and desire. It was as if her body was saying, "Yes, more of this, please!" Jungwon's arms tightened around her, his own desire fuelled by her response. Their kiss deepened, the world around them fading away.

"You Belong With Me, Yang Jia." "You Belong With Me Yang Jungwon." Both the individuals breathed out heavily from all the kisses they just had, their breaths mingling with each other from how close they are to each other faces.

As they whispered the words "You belong with me", their voice trembled with emotion. It was as if the universe had finally aligned, and the missing piece of their heart had been found. The air was electric with a sense of longing and love, like the sweet scent of blooming flowers on a summer breeze.

In that moment, time stood still, and all that existed was the two of them, suspended in a sea of belonging. It was a feeling of coming home, of finding the one place where they could be their true self, without fear or doubt.