Regret: Part 2

Song of the day: Good Luck, Babe! by Chappell Roan

Question of the day: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?

Enjoy this oneshot!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Guide to acronyms and words I'll be using:
L/N = Last name
Y/N = Your name
R/N = Random name
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

L/N Y/N believed herself to be straight. That was, until she met Yosano Akiko. Their meeting had made her question the things she thought she knew about herself.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

From childhood to adulthood, she never found anyone particularly attractive. With the looks she had, anyone would have thought she had dated so many people. And to their surprise, she never did. The whole dating idea seemed too bothersome for her ideal life—owning a flower shop.

She worked hard her whole high school for this dream. Every second at school was spent studying; after school, she worked at a local coffee shop or library; at home, she studied hard once more. There was no place in her schedule to squeeze in the dating life that her classmates often raved about. Perhaps it was also the pressure from being the oldest child and daughter of parents who were suffering financially to work hard.

Even after graduation and purchasing a whole four story building, she still took care of family by providing a place for her siblings to live and sending money to her parents. Despite these challenges, which she could never call them inconveniences, she still loved her life—her flower shop.

The business did not go as she expected, but it still made her smile at the end of the day.  The longer she stayed in this situation, the harder it was to put on a smile.

This was when Yosano came into the picture. She was something much more refreshing and bright compared to what she was used to. But at the same time, Y/N wanted to deny these feelings.

Eventually, going to R/N bar became a habit for her. Every Sunday, she would try to stop her feelings for Yosano by drowning herself in alcohol. She was able to suppress these unwanted feelings.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Arranged marriage was not among Y/N's mental bucket list.

She tried so hard to hide the fact that her flower shop business isn't going well from her parents, but they had found out. Was it the amount of money that gradually decreased? How they discovered mattered no more; they had already arranged a blind date with her future husband. The deal between the two families was simple and crystal clear: Y/N shall get married to Satoru in order to produce a child—an heir—and during their whole marriage, Satoru's family will provide as much money as Y/N's family requested.

The first date was fancy and expensive—something Y/N could never be able to afford with her tiny, failing business. Their first meeting was surprisingly pleasant. Though not as pleasant as her time spent with Yosano.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✧༺♥༻∞˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After a couple dates, the man confessed, "Y/N, I know we're in an arranged marriage, but my feelings for you are honest! I love you—fallen deeply in love with you. If you truly don't want this marriage, I'll do whatever I can to stop it. Please... Tell me your wish; I'll make it happen..."