C1 - Aiden?

I walked through the slightly crowded hallways of FairCrest MS, books and papers in an organized pile in my arms. I wiped my dirty blonde, wavy bangs from my pale face and tucked them behind my ear.

A young man came up behind me and set his hands on my shoulders. I twisted my neck, and smiled. "Oh. It's you." I said sarcastically. I turned the rest of my body around and hugged him quickly. "What's up, Aiden?" He looked at me dead in the eyes, his pearly smile showing. "Nothing, really."

He ran his fingers through his dark hair and followed me to my locker. "Wanna eat lunch with me?" he asked. I nodded. "You can eat with Shelly and I." He smiled and held his own hands behind his back. "Thanks, Collie."

I finished setting my folders and papers in my locker and grabbed my lunch box. "Thanks for waiting for me," I said, looking at Aiden. "Nobody ever really waits for me. Shelly goes to lunch five minutes earlier than us, so she can't wait." He nodded and shut my locker.

We walked down the hallway side-by-side, our hands brushing against each other. "So..." I started, looking at Aiden. "...I like your hair." He chuckled acutely and looked at the hallway floor. "Thanks."

I just realized what I said.

"SHIT." I thought to myself. "I just made him feel awkward." I shook my head. "Sorry." He looked back at me, confused. "Why are you sorry? You made me feel good." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh! Okay, that's great." I let a swift sigh of relief escape from my lips.

We sat down at the table in the far right corner, where Shelly was already sitting, eating her strawberries. I sat down next to him, and Aiden hat across from us.

Shelly looked up, and then looked at me. "Who is this?" I smiled and leaned towards her. "It's Aiden." Shelly perked up instantly. "Oh! You mean the guy that you're int-" I grabbed her mouth and muttered to her quietly. "Shut up!"
She nodded. "Can I let go of your mouth without you screaming?" I said, gripping her mouth harder. She nodded again, and I let go of her. "I'm inviting him over. Just to hang out."

I looked at Aiden and smiled. He was blushing a little bit. "Uh, do you want to hang out tonight?" I asked him quickly. Was I too straight forward?

He looked at me with his hazel eyes. "I'd love that." Shelly rested her face in her knuckle, her eyes and her mouth making that "oh, you did good" face. I smiled again, my teeth showing. It was a nice smile. I looked back at Shelly. "Smooth." She said with a soft snicker. I shoved her lightly. "Shut up." Shelly looked back at her lunch box. "...but I think he is gay." She muttered to herself. I looked back at her, unsure of what she said. "Hm?"

"Oh, nothing." She said, fiddling with her fork.

___________
This was fun to write- and I think I might continue it ;w; I like the story line and the characters, so why not??
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ;v;