A What could've been

Let's start with a question
- Have you met your greatest love?

My name is Izzy. A guy who has a strong ego, why? Hmm Let's say im really used to having the spotlight. I am a sporty guy and i have a lot of achievements achademicaly, so let's just say im beyond average guy.

I used to date a lot of girls inside and outside my school. I am a happy go lucky guy and i always believed in saying that "what I want is what I get"
But im not a spoiled son, it's just whenever i want something, i can always manipulate people around me to give or do something for me.

I was just living my life jumping from relationships to relationships, flirt with different girls and hangout with my friends. It got worse when I transfered to a bigger university, I flirted with almost all of my classmates, everyone knew me as a playboy and i had a reputation for being the guy who dates the so called famous girls. Despite this attitude and reputation of mine, they still loved me, everyone knows me, they're all my friends and they preached me.

Until i saw this one girl at my class too. I was shocked for i don't know who she is but we've been in the same class for half of the school year already. A lot of my classmates likes her too, but they where scared to approach her cause first of all she is unapproachable and she has a boyfriend that is a part of a gang. I don't know what came into my mind but suddenly i felt like I want to add her to my collection.

I started talking to her, at first she doesn't really care about my existence which is really surprising. It went on for a week and after that I told myself to just stop. I stopped bothering her for a while until she approached me, i wasn't expecting that since she's the type of girl that is really matured and smart and since i have a reputation of being a playboy i thought she wouldn't entertain me and plus she's in a 4 year relationship.

Things shifted so fast, now she's the one asking for my attention. Broke up with her 4 year boyfriend but i would understand since the guy has been cheating for the entire 4 years, why? Because she's not letting him touch her and they've been dating for 4 years.

It's all going my way, I got her chasing me and got rid of her boyfriend. She then asked me to be her boyfriend and of course I said yes, but you know me, ill just play with her and make her part of my collection and that didn't age well cause after how many weeks of her treating me like a king? Prioritizing me over anything, loving me more than she loves herself, trsusting me even tho she knows my past,well guess what for the first time I fell in love. I started taking things seriously but then the pandemic stroke.

Pandemic stroke hard that everything stopped, school was cancelled, some places closed and lock down was introduced. I didn't mind it at first, I was actually happy that school stopped. I thought that me and her will not work since we're not able to see each other. I started talking to other girls online and went back to my old ways, while she sticked with me. I started feeling bad so I stopped being shitty and started to act like a man.

Lock down was lifted and we can now go out. I was very happy that after 4 months I'll be able to see her again. I invited her to my moms birthday and introduced her as my girlfriend, everyone was shocked, they didn't expect me to actually be in a serious relationship. She then introduced me to her parents. Everything went well, and now that we already have a blessings from them. We can now visit each other freely.

I always visit her whenever she needs me and whenever I need her or if we miss each other. Even if it's night time I still visit her and bring her foods. Everything is nice and we fell in love with that set up. We can freely be with each other.