A Savior

NOT A TF CHAPTER!!!

Characters featured: Animatic, Notepad/Noelle, Sheila, Jenny

Sheila is a lovely 19 year old girl who has a best friend named Noelle. She really liked Noelle a lot, and cared about her. She really liked it when Noelle would defend her from rude people.

During their friendship, Sheila had...started to develop a small crush on Noelle. She was just so brave, sweet, and quiet. She couldn't help it. (THESE TWO MUST KISS. NOW.)

Today, Sheila looked for Noelle EVERYWHERE around the school. Jenny had died to tell her that Noelle might not come back. But Sheila never gave up hope.

Then after school was over because of Summer, Sheila ran through the school doors and ran off looking for Noelle. Jenny tried to stop her, but she wasn't fast enough.

Sheila continued to run and run and run into she grew very tired and stopped. She went on her knees and took deep breaths.

Sheila then collapsed and passed out due to exhaustion. After a while, she woke up and saw that it was VERY late. She sighed and then got up.

She then started to walk off until she ran into somebody...or was it a something?...she slowly looked up and stood in fear when she saw what it was...

That 2d creature...

"WELL HELLO THERE SHEILA!" Animatic happily exclaimed.

Animatic then grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and lifted up. Sheila scrambled around, trying to get him to let go of her.

When Animatic tried to take her with him to the Animatic Battle world...he heard...somethinh running towards them at 80 mils per hour. (You know who :3)

"Hm? Who's tha-" Before Animatic could finish, Notepad rushed over and smacked him across the face. Notepad even had the >:| emotion on his paper.

Animatic yelped and then dropped Sheila and she made a "OOF!" sound when she hit the ground. Animatic stepped back a bit as he rubbed the spot where he was smacked.

Then Notepad went over to Sheila, picked her up bridal style as carefully as possible, and ran off. Animatic then got up and looked around to see both Sheila and Notepad gone.

MEANWHILE...

Notepad continued to carry Sheila while running as she was soanicking internally, then Notepad reached a tree far enough from Animatic, and carefully put her down.

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU-" Before Sheila could finish, Notepad gently out his stick hands over her mouth, signaling her to shush.

Notepad would then write on himself as Sheila looked on in confusion.

Eventually, his paper would read "hey, Sheila. It's me, Noelle. I have been transformed into this...object thing. I had been transformed by that 2d creature who would've done the same thing to you. So I had saved you because...I love you. You've been my best friend ever since Kindergarten, yet I want to be more than just your best friend. I want to be your lover...I can explain more about that 2d creature from my experiences later."

Sheila was in shock when she realized the truth. Now she believed Jenny when she said that there was a creature making people dissapear. She didn't exactly know what to think, but after a while, she finally came up with a response.

"Oh...N-Noelle...it's...r-really you...this is all so shocking...um...we can talk about this when I bring you to my house...and, about that confession, I'll think about it..." Sheila responded while blushing. Notepad wanted to blush too, some he flipped to his :| paper and drew two blush lines on his paper. Then Sheila got up and walked off as Notepad followed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Clementine to Clay Brick TF/TG/MC