BEYOND THE SHADOWS

"Ah ...not this again. I'm tired of this and wanna run away somewhere in person woods" Iris thought as soon as she entered her house . She saw her parents were fighting. "Just stop this at once . Mom 'n dad ...why can't you go a day without having any argument or fight . I'm done with these things . If you don't stop now I'm just cutting my nerve " Iris yelled. Her parents stopped arguing and then went to their room . So did Iris . Iris was sitting on the chair in her room near the window . It was a windy day . Clouds were covering the whole sky making it grey . She was looking at the sky with her bright and beautiful hazel eyes ,shining bcz of water filled in them. Her eyes were heavy ,filled with tears . She wanted to cry but still can't . Iris was a beautiful ,tall,smart and mature 16 year teenage girl who lives in a toxic family . She was excellent in fighting sports , studies and modelling. She was the eldest daughter of 'Wilson' family . She was depressed because of her family issues . Her parents used to fight every day because of silly things . Sometimes arguments turns so agressive that her father , Danielle Wilson , even raise his hand on her mother , Lia Wilson . These scenes torn Iris's heart apart . She have to fight battles with her mind and heart every day and night along with taking care of her neurodivergent brother ,Chris . They all live in New York in a mansion .
Danielle Wilson was a 47 years business man who was the owner of 'Chill n hot' . A famous tourist company that provide visa, hotel bookings, guides and everything to tourists who want to travel another country . Danielle was a tough guy who loves shooting and smoking . He was 6ft tall , muscular,white skinned man with a sense of great humor and mind clever like fox . He could win anyone's trust by his way of speaking. He was short tempered and behave like a bull when out of his mind .

Lia Wilson , a beautiful young looking model who was famous for her charms and her positivity . She was a famous model and possesses the art of making everyone fall in love with her . She was smart but acts dumb . She was a attention seeker and loves living a luxury life . She was pretty Good in playing mind games and was graduated in psychology.

Chris Wilson , youngest neurodivergent 10 years old boy of Wilson family . He was mentally ill but was so emotional and caring . He takes care of his sister all the time . He was the only best friend of her sister .

13 September was a Monday morning. Iris went to her school without having breakfast. She usually don't eat at home because she don't feel comfortable there . On her way she met her Claire , her seatmate . Claire was the the only girl Iris talk to . Though iris is a popular girl in her school and everyone wanted to be friend with her but because of her reserved nature she don't like to talk to someone. Claire was her only mate in her school . Claire was dark skinned yet pretty girl with grey eyes and straight thick black hair. She loves debating and dancing and wanted to become a dancer in future. Claire was a supportive , confident ,good hearted , soft but rude girl who makes friends easily but only close to some people .
Sometimes when Iris get filled too much with negativity , Claire always support her . Although she never know the reason of her negativity but still she help in all ways to make her smile . Iris feel comfortable with Claire so she spend most of her time with Claire .
When Iris went to her class and saw that her friend, Claire, had organized a surprise birthday party just for her! The classroom was decorated with colorful balloons and streamers, and everyone shouted "Happy Birthday!" as Iris walked in, her eyes wide with surprise and joy. Tears of happiness welled up in her eyes as she hugged Claire tightly, feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude. This unexpected gesture made Iris realize how lucky she was to have such caring friend. This was after such long time she was feeling happy .
Her parents get so busy in their work that they forget her birthday almost every year. She never expected anything from her parents . They can just give money to her but not bliss. Only her little brother Chris wish her on birthdays and make cards for her.

Iris was overwhelmed after seeing all this .Claire bought her favourite blueberry cake (she was the only one who knows about her favourites and remembers everything she say). Whole class sing 'Happy birthday ' song . Cake was cut and distributed to whole class along with their class teacher , Miss. Bell Parker. She also loves Iris so much. She was her favourite student. Claire gifted Iris a diary and told her to write everything she is holding inside her. This was the best gift she ever received. Yeah it was simple but too much meaningful for her. Everyone bought flowers for Iris . Her class teacher , Miss bell gave her a set of fancy notebooks . Iris was so happy that day . That was the first time she felt that she have people she can call hers who loves her.