Chapter 20: help?

TW: This chapter is going to be sad. More name calling, people and a dog vetting hurt! Read at your own risk! Get your tissues ready! Or don't LOL!

——————

Elisabeth's POV:

**Before me and Alaska came out of hiding**

I made sure Glacier was safe under her bench. My heart was racing. Alaska came out from her bench and tugged my arm.

"Clearly they want us three, Els!" She whispered in my ear. "Keep Glacier safe."

"You are not going out there alone, Wolfie," I whispered. "I'm coming too!"

"No, Elsa," came Anna's panicked whimper from the corner. "None of you should."

"Look after Glacier, Anna," I said. "Someone has to go out there."

At that point, the door opened and a frightened Raven dragging a snarling Button came into the room.

"Scarlet and Shelby and Midnight are still out there," panted my friend. "Emily has her gun, Els!"

"Shit," came Glacier's frightened squeak.

"Shush-shush, Glace," I said. "It'll be okay."

But Alaska and I shared a look. We knew something drastic was about to happen.

"You two should be hiding," said Raven.

"We want to face those bitches," said Alaska, sounding brave.

I sighed. "I'm trying to stop her."

"You better get ready," said Raven. "Emily's going to shoot Shelby!"

"What?" Alaska growled. "She can't."

I nodded. "Alaska is right!"

"You aren't going out there?" Raven asked. "Are you crazy?"

"Don't go out there," whimpered Glacier, fall on panicking now.

"You aren't helping," Anna said to us. "You are crazy! You will get hurt."

But Alaska had made up her mind. I sighed as she started running to the door.

"Stop her, Els," said Raven. "She'll get hurt and Glacier won't be happy!"

"Look after her, Rara!" I whispered into her ear.

Raven smiled. Then dragged Button towards the bench where Glacier was. The dog managed to join the red head and nuzzle her. I meanwhile followed Alaska into the danger zone.

**In the Present**

"You two are plucky to come out of hiding," said Mother coming over. "Wow, Ice freak, see that you somehow recovered from the torture!"

"What do you know?" I asked, glaring at her. "You hated me! You hated my dad! You made my life a living hell!"

"You deserved that,"  Mother laughed evilly. "You are definitely not normal! You are a disgrace to my family!"

"Hm ... last time I checked, my Aunties and uncles loved me," I said. "They actually hated you, Diana. You are the disgrace to your family. American or not! You never hurt your favourite child celestia! No! She is your perfect non-disabled child!"

"Where is your Blind Bitch, then?" Mother grinned. "She has one heavy hand."

She showed me a faded mark on her shoulder that must of came from when Glacier fought them. "Very aggressive."

I couldn't help but giggle. "Her name is Glacier Freya Baker," I stated. "And she has autism and no vision!"

"Els," came Scarlet's panicked voice. "Keep her talking."