"@LaceGrace17: Might actually like this town"

I flip my TV channel to Pretty Little Liars and watch for a bit.

I look around my empty room, the girls on the show have such a close relationship with each other but I never really had the chance to build a friendship like that.

I grab my phone and open a message to Taylor.

📱ME: Hey, it's Grace☺️

I remember I gave Grayson my number, but he hasn't written me yet. Whatever.

📲Taylor: I'm actually happy that you wrote me... would you be interested in a tour of the school before you start Monday?

📱ME: it's already Friday 😁 when could we go? And wouldn't a teacher or something do that? 😂

📲Taylor: I do a lot for the school. They owe me😂 plus I talked to the assistant principal and it's all good for us to come Sunday.

It would be a good idea and I'd have less to worry about Monday.

📱ME: most definitely then! 👌🏼

With less on my plate I feel like I can relax a bit more. I close my eyes slightly and start to drift off when my phone buzzes again.

Taylor better not be one of those people that are a constant bother.

I roll my eyes and pick my phone up again.

📲UNKNOWN NUMBER: what's up sweatshirt stealer 😏

I roll my eyes putting his number in my phone.

📱ME: what's up stranger who waits to write me until midnight? 👅

I giggle blushing and look down noticing I haven't changed out of his sweatshirt.

📲Grayson🔥: just got out of the shower. And I've never gotten a kiss like that from a stranger 👅

📱ME: 😒

📲Grayson🔥: just sayyinnnnn 💋

I start to blush.

📱ME: I've got absolutely no clue what you're talking about 😳😐

📲Grayson🔥: oh I see how it is✋🏼

Rolling my eyes again I throw my phone on my bed and my dad throws the door open at that exact moment.

"Your mom said you came home and went right to your room? We have been at this home for not even a week and you're already letting your responsibilities slip. Dishes now." he pointed towards the hallway and turned around slamming my door behind him.

I ran down the stairs and found my parents walking out the door.

"Where are you guys going?"

"We are going over the Jackson's house. Don't expect us home until tomorrow morning." My mom yelled and slammed the door closed behind her.

Looking around, most of the boxes were unpacked except a few for the guest bedroom.

The house is absolutely spotless except for literally 3 dishes in the sink.

It took less than a minute to do them and straighten up downstairs.

I slip my phone out of Grayson's sweatshirt pocket and remember I never answered his text.

📱ME: what's up?

I look around the room and giggle at how bland everything is. All white room, all black furniture.

📲Grayson🔥: thinking I should probably come over and get my sweatshirt back from you.

📱ME: you're going to drive all the way here for a sweatshirt?