19.

Police sirens were loud as they reached the house. Quickly getting out, officer ringed the bell with others standing around, checking surrounding.

A man in late 40's opened the door. He stared at the officer in front of him. Eyes falling on the badge. Kim Seokjin.

"Mr. Han? We got call from you." The man nodded at officer's words. "Yes. We heard some noises from the house in front of us." The officer, Seokjin, looked at the pointed house.

"Sir, we already checked that house. The man there informed us that his lights have suddenly cutted. He might have accidentally dropped something in darkness." Seokjin said. Suddenly a girl came forward from the house.

"But Namjoon oppa isn't back yet." She slowly whispered more to herself. Seokjin's eyes scrunched to hear her. "what do you mean? Tell us more." She looked up. "Kim Namjooon, he lives there. We met in the morning and he casually told us that he might come late today." She says.

"He might have come early maybe." The officer behind Seokjin spoke. His name tag displaying 'Kim Taehyung.' Seokjin stays silent for moment before looking up at the girl.

"Can you describe his physique..." The girl slowly nodded. "he is 6 ft something. Have dragon eyes...if that's what it's called. And he is muscular." Officers payed attention to her words. "Did he have anything else that's like prominent to appearance......something like tattooes..." Seokjin asked.

The girl quickly shook her head. "He doesn't have any tattooes. Atleast not anything on directly visible place." Mr. Han and his family watched as officers stood there frozen to hear her.

"But that man..." Taehyung whispered. Everyone gulped and looked back at the house.

Flashback

Seokjin knocked the door and officers hide behind the bushes and in close range.

A man, jungkook, opened the door after a while. "Sorry I was in bathroom. Yes?" Seokjin looked at him sharply. "Can we come inside?" He asked. Jungkook stared at them for moment before answering. "I mean I don't mind but may I know the reason. I think I have right to."

"We received call from here, for help." Seokjin says. Jungkook's brows furrowed in feigned confusion. "Huh? But I live here alone. I didn't call you." Seokjin stepped closer, ready to enter the house after ending his words. "But the address is from here and it was from women."

Before jungkook could say something, they heard loud sound from the house beside them. All of them turned to hear the voice. "Maybe you got wrong house." Jungkook says, nonchalant.

Seokjin gives quick head bow in apology cause of disturbance. "Seems like. Keep your doors and windows locked. We are still looking for that killer." He says. Jungkook nods his head and gives them smile.

"Thank you for your hard work sir." Police force quickly runs to the house beside. Jungkook takes last glance and smirks before closing the door.

They found the missing body from there. The women's voice was from being scared by the sudden appearance of dead body in her house.

"Y/n." The girl whispered bringing others out from memory. Seokjin looked up. "Namjoon's girlfriend, y/n, she was in the house. I saw her from my window when I saw studying." Terror immediately falling on them.

The officers swiftly moved near the house, surrounding it. With last advice of safety to the Han family, Seokjin took lead and guided officers.

He knocked on the door but nobody opened it. Motioning others, he shot the door lock, opening it.

The house was still dark. There seemed to be no presence of anyone. Officers scattered across the house on Seokjin's command.

Soon one officer ran down from the stairs. "Sir there is no one in the house." He says. Other too walked close and replied same.

"How is that possible. We should have found her here." Seokjin spoke, looking around the dark house in confusion.

"SIR!" A police officer yelled from the hallway that led to backdoor. They hurried there.

Seokjin stared at the scene before him. Some utensils and other things were scattered on the ground, indicating her struggle. There was something written on the glass of window nearby, in red paint, probably her blood.

.
"Find me! Save me! Plese!" Words were little crooked since she must have wrote them in hurry. On the other piller beside it was carved in knife. His words. 

.
"Try it!"
             JK.