|•Memory Loss Pt. 7°|

Taehyun - so say whatever you wanted to say to me. *Taehyun said while looking at the mysterious man infront of him*
Hyunsu- a-ah .. I used work for the Lee's before but they fired me from the job after I failed in a mission.
Taehyun - and what does it have to do with me?
Hyunsu- I saw you and your men in the supermarket four days ago asking for a recording.. I got it for you. "Hyunsu took out a pendrive and gave it to Taehyun*
Taehyun- w-what how?
Hyunsu- As I said I worked with Lee's but the shopkeeper didn't know they kicked me out yet. That shopkeeper you met there was a man working for the lee clan. It was also lee clan that  betrayed you in your Germany contract.
Taehyun - thanks but why are you helping me?
Hyunsu- revenge! They kicked me ne out after all I did for them .. and now I will expose them! That's why I came to you.
Taehyun- well I'll see into all of this yeah? I'll get in touch with whenever you're needed thanks for this.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Kai - cmon lets go in!
Taehyun - I just don't want to be your pretend boyfriend!.
Kai - I am equally digusted but we've to do this for beomgyu! *Kai said and opened the door of Beomgyu's ward.*
Kai- hi beomgyu hyung
Beomgyu - hii... Oh you again "beomgyu eyed taehyun up and down*
Taehyun- I-I am sorry for that day...
Beomgyu - its okay kai told me about your Alzheimer.
Taehyun - oh.. *taehyun glared at kai who smiled nervously*

Taehyun and beomgyu talked fine in the first meeting. Taehyun was getting emotional in between struggling to hold back his tears while beomgyu felt strange feelings in his heart.

Yeonjun - so did you find out anything?
Taehyun - alot
Yeonjun - like what?
Taehyun - it was the lee clan who did it .. i saw in the recording.. the face of the truck driver.. it was his man.
Yeonjun - that bastard we should've killed two years ago!
Taehyun - yeah .. but this time I've something more
Yeonjun - hm? *Yeonjun looked at taehyun confusingly*
Taehyun - meet hyunsu he used to work for the Lee's. *Taehyun gestured forward and yeonjun shaked his hand with hyunsu while looking at taehyun*
Taehyun - don't worry we can trust him .. i ran a background check already.
Hyunsu- so what's the plan? *Hyunsu asked making taehyun smirk*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

In the past few days Taehyun amd beomgyu connected to each other alot. They had so much in common and also unknowingly Beomgyu felf kinda jealous whenever kai came alongside Taehyun but he knows its wrong kai is his bestfriend.

Beomgyu - when are you going back to the U.S. kai?
Kai - o-oh soon..
Beomgyu - hmm...taehyun will also go with you right?
Kai- no no no no I've some pending work in U.S. our vacations are still not over Taehyun will stay here.
Beomgyu- ohh sad I wished you could stay more... *Beomgyu looked down*
Kai - me too ..oh I have to take this call just a sec *kai said and came out of Beomgyu's room and called taehyun*

Taehyun - hello?
Kai - the plans working! *Kai cheered*
Taehyun - what do you mean?
Kai - Beomgyu's jealous of me being around you ..so I lied that I'm going to the U.S. so you can spend alot of time with him!
Taehyun - oh really? I will for sure! *Taehyun said happily feeling a warmth rush overhim at the thought being with Beomgyu*
Kai - I'll call you later bye! *Kai hung up*

Taehyun sighed and smiled while thinking about Beomgyu, all the stress leaving his body. Taehyun feels happy that he's getting to experience his little crush all over again. It still feels the same when Taehyun and Beomgyu liked each other but were too scared to confess. Now Taehyun just hoped for the best.