Chapter 4: Save me, Hyung!

The car rolled into an underground garage. Mingyu stared in awe at the beautiful and expensive garage. He still didn't have an idea of where Delta had taken him. He very much craved the other idols' presence.

The door opened on his side and he was ushered out by the chain connected with the collar. He could hear some music going off in the distance. It was very vague but he caught on to it quickly.

Delta pulled him by the chains towards a heavily secured door. There were several men guarding the door in black suits and black sunglasses. There was a small monitor on the side of the door. He saw Delta scanning his eye in front of the monitor. Green flashed on the screen as the words 'ACCESS GRANTED' were displayed. That's when he realised the source of the music he heard before.

Behind the doors, a full blown party was going on. Neon lights illuminated the dance floor. Expensive decorations were adorning the whole bar. He could see girls and boys smoking something. Seeing the slight waver in their steps, it didn't take much time for him to realise that they were high on drugs. Dilated pupils stared at the newcomers and started beckoning the pair to join them.

Delta ignored their teasing and seductive gazes and dragged Mingyu towards the back of the bar. Mingyu felt someone groping his ass. He gasped and tried to pry away the hand but he couldn't do much as he felt hands all over his body. He was stuck between horny and drugged individuals who were dressed just for name sake. Their dresses did nothing to cover their body. He felt a hand cupping his crotch resulting in him scampering towards Delta. He trembled like a leaf and held onto Delta's biceps.

He was then led towards a flight of stairs. The pair moved upstairs. They reached the second floor where they were greeted with yet another locked door. At that time, Delta scanned both his retina and his thumb. The metal door opened with a hiss.

If the first floor seemed to have drugged bodies grinding onto each other, the second floor seemed to be a casino of some sort. There were a few men and women dressed in expensive suits and dresses. Branded jewellery adorned their bodies. In front of them all were multiple strippers- both male and female. On the right side of the area, was the bar. An array of drinks and bottles decorated the walls. Tattooed men with piercings were delivering drinks behind the bar.

But the only two words that registered in Mingyu's head were 'Not Safe'.

He badly wanted to run away. Delta moved towards the sofas kept in a corner where all the men and women were chatting along with their wine glasses on display.

Delta sat down on the plushie soft surface and then smacked his own thighs. Mingyu was confused by the action. Delta smirked and again smacked his thighs. And that's when it clicked in Mingyu's mind... The American wanted him to sit on his lap. Mingyu looked around and hesitated a bit but when he saw Delta's sharp and angry gaze, he immediately sat down on his lap. His back was pressed on to the chest of the kidnapper.

Mingyu felt gazes pointed towards him and in that situation, he hated being the centre of attention. He pulled the jacket to cover his chest. He saw a person coming towards them on his right.

"Delta! So nice to meet you", A tall man who looked quite young, maybe the same age as Mingyu, greeted them. The man was wearing a Chanel black three-piece suit. Bvlgari rings and watch adorned his fingers and wrist. He had sharp jaws with quite strong and manly features.

"And it seems like you have brought a new...", the man stared at his collar as if trying to read what it says. "Slut!"
The man snickered when he saw Mingyu flinch at the degrading word directed towards him.

Delta's deep gutteral laugh resonated behind him. He could feel the vibrations on his back.

"Indeed a slut! Pup, say hello to Daniel." Mingyu immediately replied with down casted eyes.
"H-hello"
He felt fingers cupping his jaw and then he was forcefully pulled closer to Daniel's face. Mingyu whimpered at the harshness. His jaws were hurting because of the firm hold.