Chapter 1 | Nightclub

Thursday night, outside of the apartment

Rosalie

I don't like this. It feels very weird, the sensation of the cold breeze against my sensitive skin, areas that have always been covered before, now exposed to the gaze of everyone.

How do people do this? Wear skimpy clothing? Isn't it cold? Isn't it... A bit scary to think you could get naked very easily if something slipped?

I guess this can be an interesting experience, knowing what it's like, getting used to being sexy, but like...

"So, when's your boyfriend gonna come, Rosalie." Catalina, my best friend, asks while we are standing near our apartment building.

"Soon, he's on his way..." I murmur, scrolling through my phone, waiting for any text from him.

We're going to a nightclub tonight. I don't know why I even agreed to it, but I guess I can't stand saying no to him - my boyfriend, Keith - for so long.

He likes the nightlife and has often invited me out many times before, but I'm just not into that sort of thing, dancing, drinking, partying in general.

I'm more of a stay-at-home-all-day girl and still fine with it, hell, I'm into that, as long as I have some good movie series to hyperfixate on.

He's way too outgoing, carefree and flirtatious for my liking. But then, he's the literal most popular boy at school, girls drool over him everywhere he goes, I guess it comes as a package. I won't lie, I feel proud to be the only girl he likes out of all the others.

We have been together for a year now, maybe it's time I let loose a bit? Try to match his energy?

Besides, we are graduating from high school anyway, I'm 18 now.

Jeez, the thought of graduating fills me with dread.

I still have no idea what I want to do, and I feel completely lost. Catalina, on the other hand, already has her future planned out. She's going to become a vet.

"You think I can get a hot mature boyfriend tonight, Rosalie?" Catalina disrupts my train of thought and I can't help but choke on the air at her words.

"W- what?" I glance over at her with a raised brow.

She is wearing an off-the-shoulder ruched mini dress, covering everything but her shoulders and her legs, looking simultaneously cute and seductive. Her long, loose, dark hair is behind her back, her tan skin is showcased.

"What? I'm just saying, I'm just very dressed for the occasion..." She looks at her nails. "It's kind of lonely, girl, I just want some loving. And I don't want the boys at school so..."

Ah, yes, my best friend, Catalina. That's her typical behavior, she's wild like that, very outgoing, also like Keith. She's literally the one who dragged me to the mall to shop for the clothes I'm wearing.

At first, she was only dolling up herself, but after witnessing my combination of clothing, she said my taste was more of the age 80 than 18 that she had to take matters into her own hands, and now, this is the result.

I'm wearing a black mesh crop top that covers my boobs but shows my stomach through the transparent fabric, and a short black skirt that shows my legs. They expose a lot of my skin!

I often wonder how we have come to be the best of friends, since she and I are the complete opposite-

"Rosalie!" I suddenly hear my name being called.

"Wha-" I respond.

"Agh!" I shriek as I feel my purse and phone getting snatched out of my grip, making me tumble forward.

🌟🌟🌟

Hello, my sweet readers! Thank you for reading this far!

A new chapter will be currently out in a day, few days or at least once a week, so make sure to add this story to your private/public reading list! That way you will never miss a notification!

This story will be finished. ❤️