1 🍂

" Hayeee allahhhhh..... Aaj fir late ho gyi.... Kya hi teacher banegi tu shehnaaz " One girl is cursing herself as she is again late for her college.....

She gets ready hurriedly in a red kurta with light blue jeans while oxidised jhumkas adoring in her ears....

She come down stairs and look for her brother as they go together on his bike....

Sana :  shehbaaz ???

Her mother come out of the kitchen with her breakfast and place in front of her.... Shehnaaz pick one parantha and roll it

Sehla : vo to chala gya ..... Aaj uski class jaldi thi....

Sana : bta ke bhi nhi gya ... And pout sadly with teary eyes 🥺

Sehla : haan to ab tera intzar thodi krta rhta..... And roll her eyes .... Rakh use.... And slap on Sana 's hand as she is going to take another parantha...... Kam khaya kr..... Ik roti tiffin mein dal deti hoon vaha kha lena... Or khabardaar jo canteen mein kha na khaya to...... Aage hi moti hoti ja rhi..... And left from there...

Shehnaaz looked at her mother and smiled sadly ....

Tadaaaaa.....

And someone place the rolled parantha infront of her..... She looked beside her and found her little sister.. Zinat.....

Zinat : khao pio aish kro mitro...... Oh sorry appi...
( in hindi : khayo pio aish kro yaaro...)

Shehnaaz smile and take the roll and make zinat eat from her hand...... She kiss her forehead...

"  Aajao bacho... Tum dono ko clg chod doon " 

Said their father and both nodded their head in agreement with smile as they will go in his car now 😍.....

Shehnaaz is sitting on back seat and zinat sat on passenger seat.. And turn on radio.....

Behte hai na
Behta hai na
Aasun mein behte hai na....
Jab vo humse kehte hai na ...
Dost banke rhte hai na.....

Zinat is singing along with it and her father off the radio...

Zinat : babaaa..... Whined loudly

Sd : ye sab fizool cheezon pr kam dyan do...or padhai pr dyan diya kro.... Said strictly.

Zinat : abhi 5 min mein mera school aa jayega or vaha padhayi hi hoti hai... Please sunne de na... Babaaaa...... Said with puppy eyes....

Sana looked at her father who shook his head as he know zinat will do what please her... No matter what......

Shehnaaz always wonder how can their father be so bipolar..... He is strict and all with her and shehbaaz and didn't say anything to zinat.... As she is younger .....

( your writer is also younger one and my brother always says that our father loves me more... Which I accept 😍😌😂...)

He drop shehnaaz and zinat at their respective place and left to his shop.....

_________________________

At college

" Jaan please listen to me.. Please yrr.... " One boy is running behind a girl who is not looking at him and continue walking.....

" Jaan.... Prishaaa please... " Said the boy...

" Shehbaaz please... Tum.... " She says turning toward him while continue walking and bump with someone.....

" Sorry sorry sorry.... " Said prisha to other girl who fell down

" Yrr sorry na baby.... I will never do this.... " Said shehbaaz and stop abruptly seeing his elder sister on floor looking at him with shocked eyes....

" Ap thik hai ?" Said prisha to shehnaaz who was looking at shehbaaz and then turn to her.... Shehnaaz nodded and got up from the floor.....

Bell rang and prisha left from there looking at her watch .....

Sana : shehbaaz ye.....

Baaz  : Please Sana.... Ap apne kam se kam rkhe.... Or mere mamlo se dur rhe....

Sana : lekin....

Baaz : masla kya hai apka baji.... Ap apne kam se kam kyu ni rkhti..... Mein janta hoon mein kya kar rha hoon.... Samjhi ap

Sana : kya prisha ko harnoor ke bare mein pta hai???? Said in her soft tone....

Baaz widen his eyes in anger and go near her

Baaz : aaj bol diya... Dubara ye alfaaz apni zubaan pr na layiye ga...... Vrna mujse bura koi ni hoga....

Sana : tum prisha ke saath galat......

Before she complete the sentence... Baaz left from there.....and she left looking at his back with worried expression......

In college no one know that she is his sister as baaz strictly warn her to not to tell as acc. To him she is not beautiful to introduce as his sister......

She come with him everyday but he drop her around 100 metre away from college ...... And she walk from there.....

She even tell her mother about this and she shrug off by laughing

Sehla : agar 2 4 kadam chal legi to patli ni ho jayegi...... And the matter ended there only....

_____________

After college.....

Shehnaaz come out of the college and started to walk toward the signal where she usually wait for shehbaaz...... But her step halt seeing the person in front of her.......

Her fiancee......

.
.
.
.
.
How is it ??????

I m writing after so long and will try to write long update from tomorrow........

.
.
.
Till then enjoy.....
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.....
Your writer
.
.
.
.