Kung Fu Menace

In the Sun Manor which has become the temporary Demon Slayer Headquarters, sits Kagaya's surviving children.

Kiriya: Have we experienced any casualties?

Kunia: Approximately, about 35 corps members have fallen.

Kanata: But the demons have lost even more thanks to the Hashira's strength.

Kiriya: And did the crows pass out the talisman that Yushiro gave us?

Kunia: Not yet.

Kiriya: We need to be through. The more eyes we have, the more of a layout of the Infinity Castle we got.

Kunia/Kanata: Yes, big brother.

At the young age of eight, Kiriya Ubuyashiku became the head and Oyakata of the Ubuyashiku Family and the Demon Slayer Corps, as he's the eldest son of the family. Even after the death of his father, mother, and oldest sisters, he refused to fall into grief. He fought against the tears as the demon slayers are all trapped in the unknown demon fortress. Even his two younger siblings are doing their best to hold back their emotional breakdowns. The two eldest sisters were named Hinaki and Nichika. And like their mother, they refused to leave their father alone. Kagaya knowing that life was short, had to be strict, so that his children would become adults as soon as possible. Their equally strict but kindhearted mother was gone too. Which meant that Kiriya had to take the empty seat. He had to become the Demon Slayers' Oyakata.

Kiriya: Muzan has not budged from the spot he fell into meaning he's plotting something else. Which means he's completely isolated from everything. Have our forces procced north.

Meanwhile in the Infinity Castle, Suzume, Yahaba, Susamaru, and Yui keep fighting demons.

Yui: So, this must be the climax of this thousand-year war!

Suzume: I'm sure that everyone is trying their hardest to survive! Especially Zohakuten, somewhere.

4 new feral demon leap above them and dives down towards them.

Mountain Breathing, 5th Form: 

Tall Mounds, Alpine Winds

Eagle Breathing, 1st Form: 

Inverted Swoop

Earth Breathing, 6th Form: 

Orbital Decay

Crystal Breathing, 8th Form: 

Diamond Dresser

The girls slashes and obliterate the new demons.

Susamaru: The final battle and this is how they act?

Yahaba: Savages.

Nezuko takes slow breathes as a heavy number of demons turn to ash behind her.

Nezuko: There's more down. But many of our comrades are dying!

Blood Breathing, 1st Form: 

Exploding Blood