.

Through millions of years and centuries, humans have filled their minds with the irrational desire of understanding the world they live in and the people walking around them. They have intoxicated their minds with philosophy, and pushed their brains harder and harder to find a way of finally discovering all those things kept in darkness. Those mysteries hidden deep down the heart of existence.

There's not a thing in the extent of the universe that could please a thirsty brain more than the revelation of the absolute truth, and the feeling of power coming after. And there's nothing that could dry it more than the discovery of the ignorance and blindness he lives in, and the acceptance of the impossibility he has for clarifying it.

All humans live falsely believing they are meant to do something important, and with the weak idea of them always advancing. Always learning and finding something new. And it seems insane to conceive that, in all those years the human race has had to develop, grow, unite, create, and later destroy their creations, no soul has ever dared to think about the unimportance of those thousands of people after all, and their irrelevant presence against the vast frontiers of the galaxy. To face their simplicity against the essence of eternity. But, to justify their omission, we have to say that thinking about the magnitude of whatever is infinite, could get to be extremely depressing. And that idea is a force that might extinguish forever the passionate and vivid flame of any mortal spirit.

Despite this imminent truth, the strong headed human race has decided to use all those years of its existence in trying to discover more and more things, basing the ideas they defend to death in the observations they've made, or in the information they've got from others. Others observing and thinking about those same topics before. That is how, all that knowledge the humans have had the ability to get, has been reported, written down, and organized in complex decimal systems just few people are able to understand.

All the information a human could get about the world is hidden in enormous labyrinths, from which only a prepared and dedicated genius could get out sane.

And here, here is the point where humans have lost their interest in learning. They have decided to stop satisfying that burning curiosity they've got as a natural talent because of the fear they have for risking themselves into such immense places and filling their minds with tons of information they were not searching for. Never being able to make their way through those millions and millions of shelves and finally getting the answers they are expecting, clear and effortless.

But still, there are living beings that decide to venture and, at some point, get to know how to move around information and time. Because, after all, these big structures humans like calling libraries, are the spot that connects their past with their present. And therefore, gives them the clue to predict their future.

That's why, the wisest place to start this story is there. In a library.