Ready for it!

Hey my name is sia and I'm here to tell you about me and my friends adventure all around the world. Well we didn't go all around... but we went to most of the coolest places you will ever dream of.

Here are my friends||

Stacy-blond hair blue eyes and loves fashion. She can name every brand of fashion clothing there is. She is kinda slow tho like crazy white girl slow but we all love her.

Brittany-Sia's closest friend, she has brown hair and light brown eyes, she is brownskin and loves makeup. She can also do the best hair I always go to her.

Josh-Best Friends with everyone he's the coolest boy in school and also the cutest. He is lightskin with curly brown and gold hair and has the richest parents.

Mikey-Bestfriends with everyone loves art and had the best grades in school, he's smart and creative. He has black hair brown eyes and loves fashion to. (He's gay)

Now that you know my friends you need to know me. I have the most creativity and I'm bossy so don't push it. I love to dance and draw. I have long curly hair with hazel eyes and I'm lightish brown skin. My mom died when I was 6 of lung cancer so it's been hard, ever since then my dad has been taking care of me.

But I really want to tell y'all about my trip so read on to find out!