𝟬𝟬𝟮, all of the liars united

chapter two ! ❪ all of the liars united ❫

chapter two !
❪ all of the liars united ❫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE GIRLS SQUEALED when they entered Lacy's bedroom

THE GIRLS SQUEALED when they entered Lacy's bedroom. Spencer, Hannah, Emily and Aria all ran to their best friend, who they missed dearly away from Rosewood.

"It's been like forever since we've seen you!" Hanna exclaimed. The blonde was excited to see Lacy back since they were close before she left to New York.

"Yeah, no more blonde?!" Aria asked with surprise look on her face.

"I wanted to go back to my natural hair color," Lacy shrugged. "You got tired of your pink highlights?"

"Like you said, missed my brown hair." Aria grinned at the brunette.

"How was living in New York?" Emily asked, eager to know about the city.

"Very, very, different from here." She answered. "Lots of transportation and huge crowds but beautiful landscapes. I have to show you guys the photos I took," Lacy beamed in excitement.

"And how are you holding up with..." Spencer's sentence trailed off as she shared glances with the girls.

"Spence..." Hanna gave her an alerting look.

Lacy's parent's death.

"It's okay, Hanna," Lacy assured, "But last summer was hard for me. When my parents passed... I felt like I lost a part of myself and just had to leave. And with Alison's disappearance and then finding out she was murdered... it was like my life was crumbling apart."

"It's okay now," Aria stepped forward towards the girl. "You have us now, and your aunt and uncle."

"Yeah, we're always gonna be here for you, no matter what." Emily gave the brunette a reassuring smile.