✰'𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖟'-WayBabe✰

▪︎Way's Pov▪︎
*I am Way A Racer from X-Hunter.I have been a best friend with Babe for almost 10 years or more,well, if you ask about me, I am that type of Bestfriend who is Handsome,Caring,Protective,etc and Babe is type of Bestfriend who is Pretty,Caring,Sassy*

*Everyone thinks we look good together, to which we decline, but eventually, I agree that inside.I have a Crush on Babe since high school but I couldn't confess my feeling as I think it would end our friendship*

*Past Days a new boy whose name is Charlie came to our team, which I thought wouldn't be good and it wasn't he was now a new Bestfriend of Babe which I didn't liked (ofc). They both started to hang out a lot, which Babe and I did*

▪︎Third person's Pov▪︎
*X-Hunter and Red Racing were having a race, but it was a fake one organised by Winner. All the audience and Tony thought it was real as both the teams are enemies*

*X-Hunter and Red Racing teams are friends as they don't want this situation or the plan they made Tony know*

*X-Hunter won the match the same day, and Babe decided to throw a small party and the same day Charlie kissed on Babe's cheek after the race which I used to do,I was so angry on Charlie that how could he take my place?*

▪︎Babe's Pov▪︎
▪︎12:00 am▪︎
*After the race finished, suddenly Charlie kissed my cheek, which I never expected him to do.Yes! HE KISSED MY CHEEK, which only Way did no one else than him did, which Charlie did to me today*

*I saw Way's expression to see who was giving Charlie a death stare. His eyes were full of jealousy, not as a boyfriend reaction, but a best friend reaction*

*He left today early without me,I guess he must have felt bad because it was only mine and Way's way of showing friendship*

"You both stop acting so sweet in front of me" *Alan said, teasing us*

"Oh, shut up! It's must be a misunderstanding" *I said nervously*

"Sorry P' Babe, I did it in excitement" Charlie said, apologizing*

"It's fine, Charlie" *I said, smiling*

▪︎1:00 pm▪︎
*I left an hour after Way left. Today, we won the race, which was not even real.It was all fake for all of us, even the red racing, too. Yes, We and Red Racing are friends, but which we won the race was real only for our fans and Tony because it was all of our plan just for Tony to believe that we are enemies as about friendship they became friends only because of Dean as Dean and Winner are lovers so yean that's all*

▪︎4:00 pm▪︎

*Today is the Party, which I organised on behalf of the race we won, so I was thinking that I would not remember what happened hours ago and gonna get ready for the party which is hours ago and I hope Way would come and we all would enjoy the Party as we won the race for community so ye I got ready and went to the place where I held the party*

▪︎Third person's Pov▪︎
▪︎7:00 pm▪︎
*The Party was eventually a small one, but it seemed like it was a big one, Babe came to his attended party looking damn pretty, and their theme was wearing all black so the bottoms were wearing something sexy like a backless suit and the tops were wearing a black suit *

Ships- WayBabe,CharliePete,NorthSonic,AlanJeff,KentaKim(KimKenta),
WinnerDean

*Today was the day where Way decided he would confess his feelings for Babe, but he was scared that what if Babe rejected him? or what if he breaks their friendship? Maybe he liked someone else?. His mind was full of instructive thoughts that wouldn't let him win atleast for now. As he was in his own world, there came Winner waving hands in front of him*