To Be Loved

Hi I am Ceira I am 17 my birthday is on May 12th. I was pretty much abandoned by my parents and I have never really believed in love because, everyone I have dated has left me, cheated on me and left me with a broken heart.

"Ceira get your little butt over here" my only friend called from the kitchen. "what would yo like?" i asked a little annoyed. i was sleeping on the couch in the living room "fine i wont make you food then" she said and i immediately perked up. as you might have guessed i love food, and one direction. my dream is to date Niall Horan, ya ya i know it is like imposable but he is following me on twitter and instaghram!

"what kind of food?" i asked suddenly interested in what she was doing. "crapes" was all she needed to say i love the crapes she makes.

her name is Victoria but i call her Tory or Vikky. i am really in awe of her still because she is gorgeous i love her ong brown hair. she is tall with a kind smile and really pretty gray-green eyes. she has all the guys at our school falling at her feet.

i have blue eyes long gold-brown hair and it is a natural hair colour but i am kind of pretty but at my school i am bulled and teased about how i am fat and how ugly i am and i hope when i graduate my high school i can follow my dream of being a singer song writer and my Hobie, also back up career as a dancer.

=======================================================================

hiiii i dedicated this chappie to sarasierragomez because i just love her stories and i have not met her but she seems like a very nice

person and if you want you can go and follow her :)

bye and if i get 2 votes and 2 comments i will update l8rz!