chapter 3: day dreaming ?

hello pumkin heads :) what do you think will she get the part ? or will she be an out cast keep reading to find out !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* three hours later *

" omg, this is taking forever!" i whined.

" exuse me sir, when do the judges say what they think?" i asked the manager of the band politley.

" how the hell am i supost to know !?" he screamed back

, " would you shut your trap i am trying to finish my nails here"

who the hell does their nails at a dance audision ?

" you know i would slap you but would be animal abuse" i said back to the slutty girl trying to do her own nails. after i said that i herrd clapping i turned around to see harry styles niall horan and louis tomlinson all claping at me.

" come here ciera is the name right?, well you won the spot" louis said very unenthusiastically that made me worried did they not like me ? tears stung my eyes and i think niall noticedbecause he wanted to talk to the boys alone uh oh i hope i still get the spot.

* nialls pov *

i brought the boys to the back of the arena to see what their problem was with ciera

" what the hell louis! why where you being so freaking rude to ciera !?" i screamed at him

" she is my X" louis said and thats all i remember before i past out

**************************************************************************************************

soo what do ya think? plz tell me in the comments below

i need 4 votes and 4 comments to update the storie agian bye pumpkin pies