ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³ : what the hell is a invisible string?

❝ HI SUNNY WHATS THE MATTER?❞, Mary Rosewood asked 6 year old Leila Rosewood

HI SUNNY WHATS THE MATTER?❞, Mary Rosewood asked 6 year old Leila Rosewood. "The kids over there think i'm weird for having a spider stuff animal", Leila said in between sniffles making Mary's heart break into a million pieces.

Mary took Leila to kindergarten while she was at work. Leila always wanted to experience school, but due to her not being to smart she was never ready.

"Awe baby, your not weird. Your unique in your own way, never forget that", Mary said pulling Leila into a big hug.

"You promise", Leila asked pulling away and pulling her stuff spider closer to her.

"I promise sunny, now let's go to your favorite candy spot. I heard you did good on your reading today",
Mary said smiling and grabbing the 6 yeat old's hand.

Once they made it to the store Leila's widened quickly. It was like the store had three heads.

"Mommy lets go!!", was all Leila said until she ran into the store. Mary walked in after her. Leila ran around getting all the candy she liked until she heard another high pitched voice behind her, "Hi!! i love your stuff animal."

Leila turned around in shocked hearing that then spoke, "Thank you!! i like your shirt! fight club sounds cool", she said with a smile.

"Thanks! Im Clarisse", she said with a smile holding a bag of candy.

"Leila! nice to meet you", she said holding her arms out for a hug.

"Sunny lets go!! I forgot i left the ice cream out", leila heard Mary say as she came over. "Bye Clarisse !! It was nice to meet you", leila said with a big smile. "Nice to meet you too!! byee !"

A sigh and a pant leaves from Leila's mouth. Of course two nights after she lost her adopted mom she would have a dream of a favorite memory with her. She didn't remember the other girl but she does remember she loved that dream.

People around her looked at her weirdly after her strange awakening.

"Hey are you okay?", A voice asked, making Leila turn to look at the people, It was Luke and Cici. She seen Cici after the meeting but never spoken. She finally saw eachother.

"Uh-huh!", Leila said, rubbing her eyes as the Twins were shocked at her awakening as well.

"You ok double C's?", Luke turned to the twins. They both cringed at the name then nodded.

"Is having flashbacks normal here or am i psychic", Leila asked stretching then slotching. "There pretty normal, you normally get them until you got claimed", Cici said getting down from Leila's bunkbed.

"The daydreams, the ADHD, and dyslexia are normal too. Demigods just process reality differently than humans do. For the first time in your life, you're just like everyone else." Luke explained, Clara standing up while Leila stayed looking out into space. Claudia plopped back on her bed saying, "I'm never leaving this bed til i'm getting claimed."