Chapter 3 | Wine

At the club

"It looks hectic in here." I murmur awkwardly while looking at the people who are dancing their souls out on the dancefloor. The music is super loud, it's shaking my eardrums.

"And I feel hard to breathe." I continue as I start to feel uneasy. I'm not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me, but the place is just covered up with so many people that the atmosphere becomes stuffy.

"You will get used to it." She reassures me, patting my arm.

I look over to a group of women who just entered the club. Some are wearing nothing but bras as tops, shorts that are like panties. They look like they are wearing nothing but underwear.

What the hell. Look at that woman over there, her dress is giving me anxiety. A very tight dress with a deep V neck, thin laces across shoulders that hold the whole dress up, she looks like she's not wearing a bra at all.

I don't know what is scarier, the laces suddenly break loose and the entire thin layer of cloth that is covering her body flies away, or a sudden movement makes the only cover for her chest distort to a side... Oh wait...

That's just the same.

"Can I take a picture with you?" A girl suddenly appears by Keith's side, her face full of excitement.

"Sure." Keith grins and immediately draws her closer to his side by the waist.

Seriously, this guy-

The girl squeals at his actions, jumping up and down while taking a selfie with shaky hands, her friends gathering around her, also wanting a pic.

"Me, me next please!" Another girl screams.

"Alright, ladies, get in line." He chuckles, indulging in the attention as he poses for them.

"Hey?!" I yell at him.

"Hold on, baby." He turns to me with a wink, and I can see Catalina rolling her eyes.

"Girls, that's enough, I have somewhere else to be." He shakes his head, warning them but his manner is absolutely encouraging, basking in the fame.

What the hell, Keith?!

"Hoes, stop it, or I'll kick your asses." Catalina speaks up, meddling in between Keith and the girls, her face full of disgust.

She then turns to us, grabbing both our arms and dragging us to another place.

Thank Catalina for that.

"Bye, girls." Keith waves at them with his fingers, winking in the process.

"Keith! Come on, how many times do I have to tell you not to..." I natter, gesticulating my hands around in frustration.

"Calm down, don't be dramatic, aren't you happy to see people drooling over me?" He raises his hand up to stroke his hair, flexing lightly with a satisfied smirk. "That means you are lucky to have me."

"You! You-"

"You know what, whatever." I roll my eyes, giving up.

He's always like this, he likes flirting around, making me mad. Whenever I talk to him about it, he always says it's just for fun, nothing serious.

Yeah, that's my boyfriend. The boy with blue eyes, short messy blond hair, light skin. He's good-looking and stuff but he's really full of himself.

He's the most popular boy in school, those girls probably recognized him.

"Now, let's order something to drink." Catalina squeals excitedly, clearing the air.