o10. blushing

CHAPTER TEN

"She's so cute." Timothée smiled.

Willow giggled at Timothée on FaceTime, "She is." Both adoring the orange cat named Nala.

Willow returned the phone to face her, "Are you liking London?"

"Yeah. The jet lag is getting to me, though."

"Well, you still look pretty to me."

Timothée leaned forward, smiling as he blushed, "You are too good to me."

Shaking her head, "No, I just treat you like how you treat me."

He laughed at this, and Willow scrunched up her face, "What it's true!"

"You treat me a lot better, Belle."

Willow looked at him through the cell phone and could tell he was not lying. His face had a certainty to it that he was telling the truth. "How?"

Timothée gave her a look. "Cause you're you."

Willow snorted at this, "I'm me? And what entails with being me?"

"You listen to everything a person says and make them feel like the only person in the world. You pay attention to what foods people like and try to make them the next day. And well," Timothée scratched his neck, "You're everything."

The girl was flustered and was a blushing mess. Whether Timothée took notice of this or not, he never pointed it out, which Willow was thankful for. Before she could respond, she heard a noise of a door opening on Timothée's end of the call.

Timothée looked up and began muttering to a person that Willow could not make out, "Belle, I've got to get ready for the premiere."

"I'll be watching with Tom."

Timothée rolled his eyes, "You'll be watching for Z."

Willow smiled, "I know, but if it makes you feel better, I will also be watching how pretty you are."

willowcampbell posted to her story !