Chapter 4 | Keith

At the club

Rosalie

"This is why I don't want to drink." I say, feeling weird in my stomach, wincing my face slightly but not really visible. I look over to find Cata and Keith having a lot of fun, showing off pretty sick moves. How the heck are they still going through all of this?

A few minutes in

I begin dancing too... For some reason, I don't know... I let out some simple moves at first, as if testing the water. Then, I start to do complicated ones, which are all made up. I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but I'm convinced that everything has been doing good.

I dance with my bestie and boyfriend, they are both completely drunk I can tell. I'm not sure if it's the same goes for me, but I'm pretty sober as far as I know. Feeling a little bit mixed up with a lot of emotions... I'm just having this deep deep feeling for the music and my body just wants to dance.

Some more time later

A little bit more in and I feel really uneasy inside. Though it was great having fun and all, but my head suddenly starts to hurt like crazy now. Clearly, I'm not used to this.

"Guys?" I call out to them.

"Yeah?" Catalina murmurs, dancing enthusiastically, waving her hands haphazardly around, I'm not sure she knows what she is doing. Keith stops right away to look at me, hearing out what I have to say. He's more calm drunk than she is.

"I want to go home." I say awkwardly knowing I'm cutting off their enjoyable time.

She stops her weird worm's moves abruptly and turns her head to me in a flash, sending her black hair flying. I was startled by her sudden movement, jeez she will break her neck someday if she keeps doing this. Keith just stays there, observing us.

"But I haven't had enough fun yet!" She stamps her feet multiple times, shaking her head while pouting her lips, fake crying like a baby sniveling.

"How about I take you home and she can stay to have fun a little bit?" Keith speaks up.

"That sounds... Like- a great idea! I can have fun- a little bit!" She shouts with her squiffy voice, grinning.

"But Catalina, you are drunk." I spread my palms out.

"Bet she'll be fine." Keith shrugs.

"Hell yeah!" She gives him a thumbs-up then takes a huge sip of her seventh shot of Vodka.

"No, go with me, Cata." I narrow my eyes in both worry and headache.

"She's fine, come on." Keith insists, seeming a bit impatient for some reason as he starts to nudge my lower back.

"But-" I want to say something, seeing the hurry in his eyes and her carefree dancing.

"A- alright." I give in to my discomfort, clenching my jaws and touching my temple with my right index and middle finger, caressing it in order to relieve the low unceasing headache. "I will go home first, my head hurts."

"Will you be alright?" I ask her again to make sure.

"Don't worry about me, I'm a party girl!" She bobs her knees up and down sluggishly in a jumping motion, raising her glass up high, this girl doesn't care about anything at all.

"Alright, remember to take a cab home though." I say in exhaustion, I have no strength to stay and linger here anymore.

"Let's go." Keith lays his hand on my shoulder, slightly giving me a push as he follows me to the exit.