1.0: argument

you could tell something was off the moment taylor walked through the door. her usually bright and cheerful demeanor was replaced with a heavy frown, and she barely glanced your way as she dropped her bag on the floor.

"hey, babe. what's wrong?" you asked gently, trying to catch her eye.

"nothing," she muttered, heading straight to the kitchen.

you followed her, concern growing. "it doesn't seem like nothing. you can talk to me."

"i said it's nothing, okay?" she snapped, her voice sharper than you'd ever heard it.

you took a step back, hurt by her tone. "why won't you just tell me? i'm here for you."

"i don't want to talk about it!" she yelled, her frustration boiling over. the room fell silent, the tension thick in the air.

taylor's eyes widened in regret almost immediately. "i'm so sorry," she whispered, her voice cracking. "i didn't mean to snap at you. it's just been a really bad day at the studio."

you crossed your arms, still feeling the sting of her words. "that doesn't mean you can take it out on me."

"i know," she said, stepping closer, her eyes pleading. "i really am sorry. i shouldn't have yelled."

you looked away, trying to hold onto your anger, but it was slipping away. taylor wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a tight hug. "please forgive me," she murmured, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

you sighed, the warmth of her embrace melting your resolve. "just... don't do it again, okay?"

"i won't," she promised, kissing you again, this time on the lips. "i love you."

"i love you too," you replied, finally letting go of the last bit of your anger. as you hugged her back, you felt the tension between you dissolve, replaced by the comforting feeling of being in each other's arms.

---

i hope you liked it!
you can request in the comments!!