ep.10

*Days goes like this*

*Times goes.... the more Pyung-woo get know about Parvati more..... like her flaws or her..... make him more love her and
On other hand Parvati also loves him also but worried if he rejects because.... in center village there are more beautiful girls than her (she sees them when they came at mountain region for some work) But she has decided....If any man she will give herself...... is Pyung-woo.
.
.
.
.
.

Pyung-woo :- Ah!!! Parvatii~ What you have doneeee to me.....This feelings for her make me happy and wanna just give her me... Should I ask her for being my wife??....... what if she rejects me like Park joo.... Well I am not like Park joo...*sighs* Parvatiiiiiiiiii I LOVE YOU *sighing at his room and screaming because no one is at home*
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Another day*

Pyung-woo's Dad :- Son Pyung-woo sit here with me *points the seat beside him*

Pyung-woo :- Want to say something dad? *while sitting beside him*

Pyung-woo's Dad :- I wanted to say when you are going to married and have family..... you are already 30

Pyung-woo :- Yeah.... Dad I also wanted to talk about this topic and I also love a girl and want to marry her *smiles*

Pyung-woo's Mom :- Wow! Who is she? *smiles*

Pyung-woo's Dad :- That's great...... I'm relief that you are thinking to get married *laughs*

Pyung-woo :- Her name is Parvati.... she doesn't live in village but in forest.... I wanted to talk about it and I was going to talk about it today only *happily says that*

*Pyung-woo's Dad and Mom get shocked*

Pyung-woo's Dad :- Why she only?..... there are many girls expect her *little sad and concern*

Pyung-woo :- *gets sad* Why? What happened If I want to marry her?

Pyung-woo's Mom :- You can't marry her child
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.