chapter 1 🥶🥶

chuck schuldiner, the lead vocalist and guitarist for the band death was sitting bored in his bedroom. he decided to play some music on his record player and played some cd he had. chuck was bored out of his mind, it wasnt working as he planned until he popped an idea. he got out of his bed and thought to himself, he was gonna make a time machine! he wondered what it would be like to go back into time. he grabbed random materials and got to building it in his room. his other members heard all of the noise and his drummer, gene decided to check what kind of shenanigans he was up to.
"chuck, what the hell are you doing? we can hear all of this noise coming from your room." gene asked.
"oh yk, im making a time machine so i can go back in time cuz im bored." chuck replied back to gene.
gene was confused of what he meant, "what the hell? did you smoke today? like how the fuck would you do that?" gene asked out of curiosity.
"just go away and let me do this, and no i didn't smoke today." chuck got a little bit frustrated. gene left his room and went to go tell the other members what chuck was up to.
after he was done, chuck looked at his creation and decided to hop into the time machine. he didn't know what year to go back to so he just let it take him to whatever time. it didn't take long for him to magically poof into a different time period. the other members heard all of the ruckus going on in his room and when they opened the door to his room, he wasn't there. they all shook their heads in disbelief, they looked all over the house and even outside, still no trace of him. gene then remembered that chuck was building something before this happened. he went back into his room and saw the time machine he built. "oh what the fuck, he built a time machine and now we can't find him. i wonder what time period he teleported in. this fucking idiot." gene shook his head in disbelief. in the meantime, chuck was still teleporting into the time period that he was going to. he was confused and scared until he finally got to the destination.

to be continued on the next chapter. 😱😱