Chapter 1: Shinjo Azuma

In the year 2020, ... The concept of Gender Equality was no more thanks to the sudden appearance of a supernatural dimension that would then be dubbed as Mato- but some call it hell. When entrances to this whole new world began to appear all over Japan, dangerous, demonic humanoid creatures called Yomotsu Shuuki began to escape Mato and enter the human world where they'll run rampant, destroying everything in sight, and kill all those that get in their way. Disaster wreaked havoc ever since.

Hope was never lost, however, as humanity discovered the key to their survival, their comeback, their revenge against the monsters called Shuuki. What they found was a strange and mysterious glowing fruit, a precious Peach that granted unique powers to those who devour it. In spite of that, there's just one thing. In order to gain the blessings of a Mato peach, one must be a woman.

Only women are able to obtain the powers of a peach while men aren't able to. In order to combat against the dark forces of Mato, the Anti-Demon Corps was formed. An elite task force blessed by the peaches and specialized in battling the shuuki. A powerful fighting force that is composed entirely and exclusively of women. Because of the massive gap of strength and importance, due to women being the only ones to be able to gain powers and fight, society greatly values women over everyone else, especially men...But that's all going to change. Because as time goes on change will happen...

In the Azuma Family Household, a 10-year-old young little boy was walking around the halls, seeing some pictures of the Azuma Family on the walls. Then the boy stopped and looked at picture of a man on the wall. So, he stepped close to it to get closer. He was about to touch it, then suddenly a beautiful woman yells his name.

???: Shinjo? she said his name.

Shinjo: y-yes Mommy? he responded with a bit of fear and shocked. Then the Woman sighed and walks close to him. She reached to him and lifted him up.

???: What are you doing out here, little one?

Shinjo: I-I wanted to see papa's big picture, I wanted to see what he looks like. He said with a bit of sadness. The Woman looked at her dead husband's picture on the wall and it made her a bit upset that the love of her life died a hero.

???: ......*sigh* Shinjo. She said his name. and Shinjo looked at her. But she shook her head slowly.

???: Never mind. It's dinnertime. this made Shinjo happy to eat his favorites.

Shinjo: Yay! as he cheered, he ran to the kitchen with excitement, and this made the woman giggle a little, when she sees her son running with joy. Then the woman looked at her husband's photo. She took a one last look, and she was looking down with sadness.

???: I will protect our children.... Yujiro. she turns around and walks away.

The Woman's name is Fubuki Azuma

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Shinjo ran and sees his family sitting on the table

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Shinjo ran and sees his family sitting on the table. Some were happy to see him running with happiness and Joy.

???: *smirk* What took you Shinjo? Looking at our family's frames? a young woman responds with a smirk and a bit of happiness, she looks like a teenager, but she's actually an old lady.