Forced

Y/N POV:-

Tears rolled down my eyes, looking at myself in the mirror..
How? Just how can u do this unnie??
You spoiled my life.. I had a dream and u ruined it!

Just then I heard a knock on the door.. I wiped my tears, took a deep breath and opened the door just to find my mom and dad looking at me with guilty eyes..

I fake smiled and nodded cuz I didn't want to see them sad and guilty.. I mean it's not their fault that my sister didn't like the marriage and just ran away from it.. Now I have to marry a stranger just for their reputation!
Isn't that cruel??.. I have dreams too.. I wanna achieve my goal of becoming a singer!.

My sister knew all this.. She fucking knew! She always told me that she'll support me on this.. But my life is ruined now! Why? Just cuz I'm getting married to her groom who's a mafia king..

Haha like seriously.. I don't think I'll survive after that.. My past haunts me just thinking about the mafia stuff..

I sighed and walked down the aisle holding my father's hand.. I squeezed his hand and looked at him holding my tears back, hoping that my sister would come running right now and say that she went to the toilet 😭..

I didn't even look at the groom.., but when I did... DAMNNNNN.. How can someone be soo-UGH HANDSOME 😭
Then I realized that he's the mafia king.. I mean I should hate him! Why is my heart beating fast?? Why am I feeling butterflies??😭

I just shrugged my feelings and lost  hope of my sister returning.. The vows started and I just accepted my fate.. Hoping that my life wouldn't be as bad as imagined🥲..

(A/n:- gurlll trust me, it would be much better😌)

______________________

YOONGI POV:-

We were in the car.. Going to the new house- Or should I say MANSION my parents brought as a gift🙂.. She fell asleep, looking so damn angelic.. I could just kiss her right now..

Yahhh MIN YOONGI stop thinking shit.. She is your wife now.. Ahhhhh my wifeeeeee.. Ommo my cheeks were heating up thinking bout how beautiful she looked walking down the aisle.. Lord my breath hitched.. But, her eyes.. They held something, maybe she was sad Or forced.. But I know that she'll live like a queen.. MY QUEEN..

We reached the location.. The house was totally decorated with roses and red balloons.. I then, looked at her.. Ommo how am I supposed to wake her up??.. I called out her name but she didn't wake up.. I sighed and went  to her side, carrying her in bridal style..

I laid her down on the mattress of the master bedroom,  and went to freshen up..
.
.
She sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes, looking so cute... "I guess she just woke up" I thought.. She looked me walking out of the washroom.. Her face flushed into light pink.. Awww

She ran into the restroom in lightning speed... Oh lol I couldn't even see her running.. "That petite girl looked so cute running like that😂" I thought..

____________________

Y/N POV:-

I huffed, shuting the door behind me.. Ommo! My heart was beating sooooo fast! Didn't he realise that he was half NAKED!!! waitttttt.. I'm not supposed to feel this way!.. I hate Mafia's , and I should hate him too!!.. Ughhh but I can't!.. "Ah waeeee?!" I shouted..

I heard a knock on the door.. God I guess I was too loud💀

"Yes?.."
"Is everything alright?"
"Yes yoongi-shi, everything is fine, hehe"
"Mm alright! Call me if u need anything !..."
"Sureeee!"
.
.
Awwww he's such a gentleman ☺...ughhh stop blushing y/n stopppp..

______________________

LOL.. I'M SORRY  for this CrINgE chapter.. It's just a random thought of mine..

Hope you like it heheh✨🤓

Do support meeeeeee😁

And English IS NOT my first language.. 🙂sooo, sorry for the grammatical mistakes..

And next chp will be the introduction part😃.. Stay tuned!!!