2🍂

aka.. Bhaiyu uth gye kya..???? " Ask prisha to kaka , housekeeper of shukla mansion....

Kaka : nhi bitiya... Abhi tak to baba uthe ni.....

" Lgta hai kuch chahiye meri princess ko... "  Said the man while coming down stairs wearing black 3 piece suit with a rolex watch on his wrist .....

Bhaiyuuu.... Said prisha and ran to hug him..... On which he smiled and hugged her back ...

She looked at him with puppy eyes.... She does that whenever she wants something from him... He remembered when he saw her for the first time ...

One ten year old boy is sitting on the bench in the park and looking at the children playing there with their parents.....

It's been two years since he lost his parents in a car accident ... It's a very difficult phase for a 10 year old boy who has left with nothing but sorrow.... He has no one in this world for whom he lives.....

He comes there daily with his kaka, who is caretaker of their house, for looking at the children with their parents.... It reminds him that he has no one in this world.....

He wiped his tears and stood up to leave when he heard the crying voice of someone .... He looked around and found a basket from which the voice was coming....

He opened the basket and found a cute baby girl there who stopped crying seeing him and looked at him with puppy eyes......

She gave him a toothless  smile making him smile also.... He is smiling after 2 years..... And the reason is she......

Kaka came toward him and told to give that baby to the orphanage nearby them....  Sidharth nodded his head half heartedly as he didn't want to give her away.....

The baby started crying as one lady from orphanage took her inside..... Sidharth run inside his home....

Next morning

Kaka was serving breakfast for him and going to wake him up but stop seeing him dressed up in Jean and shirt... And one bag on his shoulder......

Kaka : baba... Ap kider ja rhe ho..????

Sid : kaka.... Aaj se mein papa ke office jauga... Or paise kamauga... Fir mein baby girl ko ghar la sakta hoon na... apne pass..???

Kaka smile at him and says....

Kaka : baba.. Abhi apki padhne likhne ki umar hai.... Pehle padh lijiye fir office bhi chale jana.... Or rhi baat apki baby girl ki to ap usse jb chahe khel sakte hai...

Sid pout but nodded at kaka..... He was going to eat the breakfast but stopped thinking whether his baby girl has eaten or not....

He run to the orphanage without eating anything.... When he enter inside, he hear the crying sound of his baby girl..... He enter inside and saw that baby was throwing her legs and not drinking milk...

He run toward her and took her in his arms.... He sat on the bed and place her on lap.... His eyes fill with tears looking at her crying.....

She stop crying looking at him and look at him with puppy eyes like complaining about the caretaker.....

Sidharth smile and took the bottle from the caretaker and make her drink the milk himself.....

It's become their routine.... Sid spend his all day after coming back from school with her and make her eat.... She also used to looked for him around and clap and smile when she saw him....

He even  named her prisha.... She give him a reason to live... Now his whole world revolve around her... His baby sister.....

She also love him equally.... He cried loudly on the day when she call him bhaiyu for the first time..... They both become inseparable.....

Soon sidharth just pass his 12 th board and started going to office to pay the expenses of his baby girl..... She used to demand from him and he used to fulfill it without thinking......

Soon... When sidharth was  25 and prisha was 15 , he legally adopted her.... As it was not difficult for the rich businessman like him, he held the power that no one questioned him about anything....

Whenever she needs anything she looks at him with the same puppy eyes like now.....

Sidharth smile at her....

Sid : kya chahiye bacha..???

Prisha : bhaiyuuu... Ap promise kro ap gussa nhi kroge...???? And looked at him and with pout....

Sid : bhaiyuu ne aaj tak kabhi apni princess prblm gussa kiya hai jo aaj krege..???? Said smiling at her cute antics....

Prisha hummed and took a deep breath before looking at him...

Prisha : bhaiyuuu... Vo... Um.... I .... I lo... I love someone.... 👉👈.... Said while playing with her fingers......

Sid 's expression become cold......

_____________________________________________

Shehnaaz looked at the man standing in front of him and her face become pale.....

Her fiancee

Didn't know why but she never feel safe around him..... She didn't feel comfortable or protected with him which she should feel being his to be wife....

Dilawar hussain : son of her phuppo, brother of mahanoor ( baaz 's fiancee) , 28 year old..... Famous in the family for " not so good works "

He looked at shehnaaz with smirk and roam his eyes on her body lustfully making her cringe..... He come toward her and hug her forcefully....

Dilawar : hellooooo babyyy.... Missed me????? And smile devilishly and roam his hand on her back making her feel uncomfortable...

Shehnaaz wriggle in his hold and tears filled in her eyes ..... He freed her looking at the surrounding and fake smile at her....

Dilawar : chale.....babyyyy..... And left from there and shehnaaz followed him.....

Sana : ammiii..... Please hume... Hume dilavar se nikaah nhi krna.....

Sehla : kyu bhai.... Kya dikkat hai dilawar mein.... Acha ladka hai... Dikhne mein bhi sunder hai.. Padha likha hai.... Or itni zameen ka iklota waris hai.... Fir kya dikkat hai... ?

Sana : ammiiii... Ap samj ni rhiii... Hume acha ni lgta . ... Vo hme..... Cut by her ammi

Sehla : dekhe shehnaaz... Vaise hi apke baba apke liye preshan rhte h.... Ab samne se rishta aaya hai to mana na kre..... Vaise bhi ladke shaadi ke baad sudhar jate hai..... Dekhna.. Dilawar bhi sudhar jayege......

Sana nodded her head silently......

Dilawar : come baby.... Hum pahunch gye......

Shehnaaz come out of her thoughts and looked at ahead which make her eyes widen.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Stay tuned......
Your writer ❤