Small Breast Humiliation

You're scrolling social media on your phone when you feel me grip your hair firmly. You let out a little gasp of surprise, dropping your phone - just in time for me to shove a ball gag into your mouth. You mutter a protest as I strap it tightly in place behind your head. You hear the click of a small padlock.

I grab the hem of your shirt and pull it up over your head. You struggle and try to prevent me from taking it off, but I'm much stronger than you are. I just laugh as you try to resist, pulling your shirt off and tossing it on the floor. "There will be no more of that! Your time of being a brat is OVER, you perverted little small-breasted whore." I grab both of your wrists in one large hand and pull you into the other room.

You know this room well. It's where all of our bondage gear is. You've been tied up, teased and spanked in here many times. But something feels different about this time.

I lift your hands over your head and lock them in soft, padded cuffs. They're already at the perfect height from the last time we used them, keeping you on tiptoe.

I grab your skirt and pull it off, down your legs. You mutter protests into your gag and squirm. I give you several hard swats. "I SAID your time of being a brat is over! You're going to have to learn to be a good, compliant little plaything. You will learn to obey."

I lock your ankles to either end of a spreader bar, keeping them spread apart and your pussy exposed and vulnerable. Now you are barely able to be on tiptoe, your body stretched out with your arms above you.

I reach between your legs and roughly fondle your pussy. I laugh, feeling how wet you are.

"Do you remember when you told me you had a bit of an attitude problem and that you needed someone to keep you in line? Well, I've tried the gentle approach, miss barely-there boobs. And that hasn't been enough. Things are going to change now."

I grab your nipples and pinch firmly, making you squeal into the gag.

"You know what you did. I am very disappointed in your behavior, and I am so done letting you get away with it. It's time to learn your place, breastless wonder." I slap each breast several times, hard enough to make you sway and lose touch of the ground with your toes for a second. "You're too full of yourself. You think you're some high and mighty princess that can get away with whatever you want without consequences. Now it's time for you to learn what you really are. You're just an inferior small-breasted bitch, a pathetic excuse for a slut. You will learn humility."

I take a leather flogger from a rack and glower at you. "No more excuses. No more attitude. You are going to become a needy, crawling, desperately eager to please little slut - itty bitty titties and all." I strike the flogger across your right breast roughly, and then your left. I keep striking you as I talk. "You." Smack! "Are." Smack! "Nothing." Smack! "You are just." Smack! "Three holes." Smack! "And two tits." Smack! "And your tits." Smack! "Are so, so." Smack! "Disappointing." Smack!

I slide two fingers inside your pussy. "Show me how horny you are, or I am going to flog your clit so hard!" Ouch. You thrust your hips as hard as you can against my fingers, trying to get them deeper inside. It's not just an act, either. You really long for some stimulation there, something to feed your growing need.

I set the flogger back in the rack. "You should follow every rule I give you without needing to be reminded." I fiddle with something behind you. You try to turn your head, but can't quite see. "I expect obedience, you flat chested footstool. I expect you to rush to obey any command I give you, no matter how degrading. It's not like you deserve anything better. And I think this will help."

I fasten some straps above and below your chest, adjusting the straps tightly. Looking down, you see little metal boxes on the straps, just above and below each breast. You hear a click. "Securely locked in place so you can't take it off. Think of this as a... heh heh... 'training' bra."