The Romantics

Hey all its Jacob here, The Romantics are romantic stories, if you would like one give me the name of the person you want and your name, also something about yourself and what you wan to happen.

~ KEEP ON READING :) JACOB

Olly's P.O.V

My name is Olly, I am 16 years old and I am a hopeless romantic. I am a sucker for love and once i've got my eye on you, i never give up. Her name is Julia, she has brown hair with dip dyed Blonde tips, she is popular and a real catch. She doesn't know it yet but we are meant to be. I will eventually tell her i just have to build up the courage, my old man always told me that you only have to be courageous for 20 seconds. I always think about those words, just 20 seconds can win the girl.

I was walking down the hallway at school and Julia turned around the corner, she was with her friends. Julia lead the group and her hair was bouncing side to side. She smiled at me as I walked past her, I gave her a wink. I knew it was time to tell her my 20 seconds of courage had to happen today. I turned back and called out to Julia, from the top of stairs, I yelled " Julia I love you and i think you're beautiful and want to be with you forever!"

Julia's P.O.V

My name is Julia, I am 15 years old and turn 16 next month, I am in the popular group at school and I have my eye out for this 1 guy named Olly and he is so cute. I don't know if he knows it yet but I think I really like him.

When I walked down the hallway at school I saw Olly, I was with all my friends and i smiled at him. He gave me a wink, i knew it was meant to be. All of a sudden I hear Olly yell out to me, he told me that he is in love with me! I can't believe that he loves me too. I started to run at him with my arms wide open and leaped into his arms. I then leant in for and kiss, when our lips meant it was like fireworks.

1 Month Later

I woke up to a text message, when i checked my phone it read "To my dearest Julia, I love you and wish you an amazing Birthday.".

Today we have plans to go out for dinner and he will give me my Birthday gift. I received a white dress with golden sparkled gems stick to the chest, from my Mum. It was now 5:30 and i was ready to go to my Birthday dinner. I had the dress my Mum gave me on and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Olly was there in a black tux with a teal bow-tie. Olly's Dad drove us to the Marry Hotel restaurant for dinner, he dropped us off and said, "Have fun you two, i will see you 10pm."

We were at the table and Olly ordered a steak with chips and I ordered smoked salmon, we ate our food then Olly said "You ready for your gift?" I smiled and said "yes". He reached into the pocket of his tux and pulled out a box, he handed it to me and said in a soft voice " Happy Birthday my beautiful girl, i hope you like it." I opened the box and pulled out a 24 carrot gold necklace with diamond cut edges. I leant in and kissed Olly, "This is absolutely beautiful Olly, I love you!" I said loudly.

2 Years Later

Julia was driving home in the rain from her Job at Costco when suddenly, the car skidded sideways across the wet road and tumbled down the bank. It flipped several times and rested on it's roof, the glass from the window shattered and punctured Julia's lungs. She bleed internally and started to fade away, Olly was in the back and leant forward and whispered into her ear, "I love you Julia" and broke down crying. Julia said with her last breath, "I love you too".