° ten °

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

It was already midnight and jungkook's eyes were still wide open as his dirty thoughts weren't authorizing him to fall asleep.

Jungkook tilted his head as he look at taehyung who was facing his back, sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook leaned closer to the other while biting his lips as remove the pillows as well.

Jungkook slowly rest his hand over taehyung waist as he leaned close to taehyung, inhaling his sweet strawberry smell.

Jungkook brushes his hand on taehyung soft waist as he pecked on taehyung neck with his wet cold lips.

Soon taehyung woke up when he felt someone running their hand on his waist.

He place his hand over jungkook's big one which was on his waist, as he turned his body towards jungkook who quickly wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer to him.

"K-kookie...". Taehyung mumbled softly as he look at the lustful bunny with his doe eyes.

"Y-you smell sooo good, baby". Jungkook mumbled back as he pulled taehyung closer to him, making no gap between them.

"Wh-hmmm". Before taehyung could finish his statement jungkook smashed their lips together kissing other softly.

On the other hand, taehyung widened his eyes at jungkook's sudden action but kiss him back with the same passion.

After kissing for a while taehyung started to hit on jungkook chest and jungkook quickly leave his lips and then move down to leave a hickey on his neck.

Taehyung tilted his head trying to catch his breath.

"Ughmmm". Taehyung m*aned when jungkook suck on his sweet spot which was on his neck.

After hearing sinful m*ans from taehyung jungkook's d/ck twisted.

He leaned close to taehyung face as he again started to kiss him but this time not softly  as he hovered over taehyung without breaking a kiss.

After a couple of minutes, jungkook break the kiss because taehyung was hitting on his chest since he wanted to catch his breath Jungkook kneel as he quickly ripped off taehyung clothes than his too.

He hovered over taehyung as he pecked on his lips then stared down at taehyung.

"M-may I?!". He questions and taehyung nodded 'shyly'.

(A/N:- Rip your @$$ taehyung )

***

The next morning

The next morning Jungkook was the one who woke up first.

He groan while touching his head which was hurting like hell.

He slowly open his eyes and blinked them few times for clear vision.

Once his vision was clear he tilted his head as he saw taehyung who was sleeping peacefully beside him, 'naked' but his n_ked body was covered by a duvet.

Jungkook quickly get up as he stared at taehyung face and body where his fresh hickeys were.

"Oh no...". He muttered underneath more like cursing.

Jungkook look down at his body and he was naked too, he quickly gets off of the bed and took his clothes which were on the ground and quickly wore them.

When he was done by dressing up fully he approached the bed where taehyung was still sleeping with his lil cute pout.

"T-taehyung?!". He called as he slightly shake his body.

Taehyung whine while opening his eyes.

"Wake up.... We have to leave".Jungkook said as he leaned back while looking down at taehyung who was about to get up but fall on the bed when he felt pain in his lower back.

"W-what happened". Jungkook questions worriedly.

"N-nothing...". Taehyung mumbled.

"Is your back hurting?!". Jungkook questions without any hesitation.

"N-no.... I-am fine...". Taehyung replied without looking at others as he was still shy to face him after what they did last night;)

"Are you sure?!". Jungkook questions again and taehyung nodded shyly.

"Okay then ... Get dressed and come outside... I'll be waiting for you". Jungkook exclaimed as he walked out of the door after closing it.

When jungkook left from there taehyung sighed as he slowly get up.

After so many struggled taehyung succeed to wore his clothes.

When he was fully dressed up he walked out of the hotel.

He saw jungkook who was already on the bike waiting for him.

Taehyung shyly approached him.

"Get onto the bike". Jungkook said while gesturing for others to get on the bike.

Taehyung nodded as he slowly tried to get on it.

Jungkook help others to get on the bike, as he started to ride. The whole ride was silent and soon Jungkook stopped his bike outside of the taehyung house.

Taehyung get off of the bike as he stood near jungkook.

"Ughmm... B-bye". Taehyung said softly as he wave his hand.

"T-taehyung". Taehyung was about to leave but stopped when jungkook called him as he turned to face him.

"Do you want to say something?!". Taehyung asked softly.

"Yea..... I mean.... I'm sorry". Jungkook said while rubbing his temple and taehyung just stared at him confusingly.

"Mhmm... I was drunk last night". Jungkook said as he look directly into taehyung doe eyes.

Taehyung stay silent for a moment while staring at jungkook.

"Hm.... Are you drunk right now?!". Taehyung questions while approaching the other slowly, his both hands were behind his back.

"Nop....". Jungkook shook his head as a 'no'.

Taehyung nodded as he leaned close to jungkook face as connected their lips which make jungkook to widened his eyes but kiss him back with the same passion.

After a couple of minutes, taehyung broke the kiss as he pants heavily while looking at jungkook with his puppy eyes.

"D-don't say s-sorry.... Kookie.. and last night was the best moment of my life". Taehyung mumbled softly as he was looking at jungkook's chest since he was shy to face him.

On the other hand, jungkook smiled, he wrapped his arms around taehyung waist and pulled him close to him.

"I'm glad to hear that, baby". Jungkook said as he pecked on taehyung lips.

"If you want it then we can 'do it again". Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Pervert .... I'm leaving". Taehyung said playfully as he walk away after hitting on jungkook's chest who was laughing.

***

To be continued....