Chapter 3

ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

----------------------------------------------------------

Shubman was angrily fucking a girl who almost lost her consciousness. After seeing her Unconscious he got up angrily as he didn't get to cum....

After making himself calm with cold shower he got ready and called his bodyguard to get rid of that girl and saw Abhishek was kissing a girl. He go to him and told him if he find the information of that boy who got gut to slap him.

Abhishek gave him the file related to ishan and his all information as how he's poor and how much he needed a job and he almost completed his college and saw there picture smiling while ishan hugging mayank.seeing Mayank Shubman asked Abhishek " isn't he that boy whom you proposed and he slapped you in return "

Hearing those words Abhishek started to grit his teeth in anger and remembered how he met mayank and fall for him one day he proposed mayank and told him how much he love him but Maybank rejected him but Abhishek couldn't take that so he tried to force himself on mayank which made mayank angry and he slapped Abhishek infront of all people making Abhishek embarrassed.

Abhishek:- "Yeah and From that day I ought to get my revenge on that bitch for slapping me infront of people. But i forgot about that bitch but now i think God also want me to get my revenge on that bitch that's why I got his information after that long time"

Shubman:- " Looks like both are unlucky to mess up with us. Abhishek I want you to get this butch of mine by any cost and I want him in my private villa which is in island"

Abhishek:- "Hmmm ok and I won't leave this mayank for slapping me in front of those dirty people's "

Shubman said while laughing like an devil : " Whatever I will be back from my mission and will go there directly to my soon to be bed warmer "

🅢🅞🅡🅡🅨 🅕🅞🅡 🅢🅗🅞🅡🅣 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅑🅤🅣 🅦🅘🅛🅛 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅔 🅛🅞🅝🅖 🅢🅞🅞🅝 🅐🅝🅓 🅜🅐🅨🅑🅔 🅘🅣 🅒🅐🅝 🅖🅔🅣 🅓🅐🅡🅚🅔🅡 🅢🅞 🅕🅞🅡🅖🅘🅥🅔 🅜🅔 🅐🅝🅓 🅢🅗🅞🅤🅛🅓 🅘 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅔 🅢🅜🅤🅣 🅟🅐🅡🅣 🅞🅡 🅝🅞🅣

🇨​🇴​🇲​🇲​🇪​🇳​🇹​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​🇷​ 🇹​🇭​🇴​🇺​🇬​🇭​🇹​🇸​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇫​🇴​🇷​ 🇳​🇪​🇽​🇹​ 🇨​🇭​🇦​🇵​🇹​🇪​🇷​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇹​🇦​🇷​🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇮​🇸​ 100 🇻​🇴​🇹​🇪​🇸​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 30 🇨​🇴​🇲​🇲​🇪​🇳​🇹​🇸​