𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾♡₊˚ 🦢

[ONGOING]🌻

[ONGOING]🌻

Author's Note:

(PIECE OF FICTION): This novel (EMBRACING HER) is pure fiction and has nothing to do with real life people. If any character traits or personality coincides with some real life person then it is just shown to add some life to the fictional characters. I hope you do not indulge yourself so much in this imaginary world as to lose the sight of what's hypothetical and what's real. I won't be held accountable for any delusional issue faced by the readers. (In short, don't get too attached to the characters, an impossible task for us but I just want you to take care of your mental health too).

(NO REPOSTS): Secondly, this is my piece of mind and my creation. I don't want anyone using my idea or anything from this story without asking for permission beforehand. I'm the sole writer of this story and I do not appreciate anyone stealing my work.

(PLOT OF THE STORY, NO SPOILER): Thirdly, This story is based on a second chance at love. Where a person has had a bad experience in the field of love and swore not to go there again. But then some event takes place because of which the person is held in a confusion of whether to trust and love again or not. This story is of that trope, the female lead does not believe in love after a bad incident. The male lead had never been familiar with love and suddenly feels his crush over his favorite model growing into something else more than just a crush.

(NOVEL TYPE): Last but not the least, This book is a soft romance that won't contain that much depth in triggering topics, I'll try to minimize them to the least extent.

(''🌾°•) Thank you for reading till here, I hope you have a nice day and life ahead of you.