𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 2

Chapter padhne se pehle vote kar do. Kitna hi time lagta hai vote krne me? Do second bhi nahi. Please kar do

Also do comment about the chapter.

(5 years later, Present)

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone decided to interrupt my deep slumber. Who is it this early in the morning? I got up sitting on my queen size bed resting my back on the headboard.

A yawn managed to escape my mouth and I stretched my arms in order to gain consciousness. My eyes wandered across my room and noticed the time '5 am'.

There wasn't any shoot this early then who dared to ruin my beauty sleep.

I grabbed the phone harshly looking blankly at the caller ID. Mom? Why is she calling this early?

I answered the call and the conclusion of the call was forcing me to attend a wedding of my cousin. What nonsense. Though I couldn't deny that, I can't say no to my mother. She supported me in everything I ever did.

My p.a. entered my room after knocking on the door to seek permission. She informed me about today's schedule and exited the room.

I got up wearing a robe around my lingerie night suit and made my way towards the balcony. The view from my penthouse is everything.

I can basically see the whole city from my balcony. I did it, I did everything I promised to myself years ago. I built a realm. Not for anyone else because I quitted that habit a while ago.

It is all mine. This money and this success is mine, solely belongs to me. Rukhmani Bakshi is the most expensive brand nobody can ever afford to own.

I'm the queen of this realm I built and nobody could change that fact ever. Call me selfish for all I care. That's not gonna falter my success anyhow.

I smirked and made my way towards the shower. After showering, I dressed up in a designer saree that compliments my figure. My hair stylist came inside my room and tied my hair into a messy ponytail as per my instructions.

About my makeup, it was minimal and natural. Thin cat eyeliner. Pink Dior lip oil. Light pink blush. Also, my ears had diamond stud earrings.

My feet were adorned with Saint Laurent heels. And my left wrist was caged with a minimal ysl bracelet. I walked downstairs like a queen that I already am.

After instructing my housekeepers to lock the penthouse and give the keys to my p.a. I made my way towards my new baby. Black shiny Mercedes Benz.

I don't know what obsession I've with Mercedes that I'm never getting over it. The driver opened the back door for me and I gracefully sat inside as he drove away to the venue.

Sometimes, I wonder where that Rukhmani went. The one who cared too much and loved even more. The one who used to be bubbly.

But then I remember that day, that day she died. I killed her. I killed all the emotions inside her and turned her into a rebel. The one who can fight the world and stay strong.

Emotions. What are those? Just a weakness for human beings. A weakness that can force someone into doing anything that isn't good for them.

If I thought with my heart that day, I would still be crying over that motherfucker and cursing my fate. But I did the opposite. I thought with my mind and kissed success.

The vehicle came to a halt making me aware that I've arrived at my destination already. My driver opened my side of the door after getting out of the car.

I made my way outside and walked inside the venue after skipping the paparazzi who were ready to attack me with stupid questions like always.

They must have got to know from someone that I'm attending my cousin's wedding today. Being a fashion model sensation isn't easy but enjoyable. I was made for this.

I spotted my mother across the banquet  talking to someone, a lady that seemed to be the same age as my mother. I was about to walk towards my mother but stopped by some friends of my cousin.

They demanded a picture with me stating that they are my huge fans. That was pretty normal for me by now. I clicked some pictures with them and excused myself to my mother.

"Here you are, Rukh" my mother expressed her happiness to see me and hugged me tightly. I reciprocated the hug and smiled. After a while she pulled back and looked at me from top to bottom.

"What happened mom? Is something wrong?" I asked, noticing her unreadable gaze on me. "Khoobsurat lag rahi ho" she complimented me and I knew where this all was about to go.

"Shaadi nahi karni mujhe abhi, maa" I replied politely to her unspoken question. She sighed disappointed and was about to fight back but we were interrupted by a sudden arrival of one of my uncles.

We greeted him and my mom started talking to her brother while I noticed someone else beside my uncle. It was a guy. He was looking down at his feet not matching our gaze level.

I eyed him suspiciously and uncle broke my thinking process "this is my son's friend, my son asked him to accompany us." My doubt was cleared but why is he looking towards the ground.

I frowned deeply and walked to come beside him "what's there on the ground? Math problems?" I asked sarcastically while he turned his face towards me slowly.

He looked into my eyes and I could notice that deep shade of red around his cheeks "no...uhm...you're Rukhmani Bakshi right?" He spoke with gaps in between every word.

"yes that's me" I answered simply not wanting to extend the conversation. He simply nodded and looked away from me. What's wrong with him, I have never seen anyone this shy before.

"Arre Vinay tera phone" a guy came towards that shy guy with a phone. His name is Vinay, it should be beetroot, honestly.

I noticed that his phone's lock screen was turning on and he immediately stuffed his phone back into his blazer pocket after noticing my gaze on it.

But I had already seen what he was hiding. His lock screen wallpaper. It was a picture. Picture of me. From a photoshoot.

So he has a crush on me. The reason he was behaving weird.