SURPISE!!!...... ATTACK!?

(AHHHHHHH!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I GET THIS MANY VOTES TwT)

(THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!)

It finally reached dawn for the septuplets. One by one, each went off from their bed and prepare for their morning. But an unfortunate one hasn't been able to sleep that much and its---

"Ughhhhh" Petir struggles to get off of his bed. Due to the fact that; 1. He is not a morning person and 2. He couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened yesterday.

To him, he was hit by whiplash after whiplash of abnormal events like--

"Hey, it's time to get up you know. Your brothers are gonna eat breakfast soon" Ochobot said as he was flying beside his bed.

--A flying robot named Ochobot who gave he and his two brothers superpowers.

"Mm" he grunted in response and got out of his bed.

Today is the start of an abnormal summer huh?

...

"Jeez Abang, did you eat too much of grandad's cocoa or did you just not get enough sleep tonight?" Api took notice of his brother's eye bags.

"It could be that or it's the start of having insomnia" Cahaya added.

"What?-" Daun looks at his younger brother with a confused expression which Cahaya responded to in patting his head.

"I'll explain later"

"Hmmm no sleep is bad..." Air said.

"*snorts* like getting too much sleep is any better" his hot head twin exclaimed sarcastically.

Air rolled his eyes at his twin.

Petir didn't like the attention he was getting. He already got them worried yesterday. He didn't want to add more concerns for them today.

"Guys, focus on the food on your plate. It will get cold if you guys talk more" Tanah interrupted which made Petir thank Tanah in silence.

The third oldest looked at his brother and nodded in understanding.

...

When you grow up with a stubborn older brother like Petir, you will notice a few signs about him behind his stoic expression.

Sometimes when he feels overwhelmed, he would clench his fist.

When he feels guilty, he won't look at anyone's eyes.

When he feels shy, he would ignore people because he has nothing much to say.

Abang Petir is a socially awkward guy but he's a good brother. But when it comes to being the oldest brother, he would always keep secrets.

That's what Tanah always notices about his dear brothers.

If there's anything going on with his brothers, he can tell.

So he knows that his abang has something on his mind that is chewing him up.

"Guys, I'm leaving Cahaya in charge of the shop and you'll all help out. Grandad will teach you how so if you guys have any questions, ask him" The third oldest exclaimed.

The four brothers looked at each other and nodded.

Daun raised his hand.

"Yes, Daun?" The brown clad turned to his second youngest.

"But what will you guys do?" He asks.

Angin decided to join in.

"Your Abangs and I are going to have a break since we managed the shop yesterday" The dark blue clad said an excuse.