Chapter 27

Bhai is on #1 in #abhisheknigam tag! Thank you for loving this story 💞 🙏. This is my first story to make it come till #1. Enjoy the Chapter!

Amal (in pure shock): What? Abhishek jinda hai? Me-mera Abhishek hai vo?

Sujay: Ha papa. Veer hi humara Abhishek hai.

Sm (shocked): What?

Amal and Sujay froze in their places hearing the voice. They thought their identity was now open. Their secret is now known. But to whom? Was it Veer? If it was him, then it was surely not meant for him to know his real identity this way. Gathering all the courage, Amal and Sujay looked in the direction from where the voice came in shock. They were shocked to see the person standing there. Both stood up.

Sujay: KARTIK? MAHIR?

(A/N: Who all thought it would be Veer? Sorry but your guess is wrong. But don't worry, Veer will also know this truth soon. But right now it's known to Kartik and Mahir.)

Kartik: What rubbish are you saying, Sumedh? Veer is your younger brother? How the hell is it even possible? He is our brother.

Sujay: Kartik, I can explain. Please calm down and don't try to act that you don't know that Veer is the adopted son of Manish and Swarna Sehegal.

Mahir: What are you even saying, Sumedh Bhai? Veer and adopted? It can't be true. He is our brother, our real brother. You are lying.

Sujay: If I'm lying then why is Kartik shut? Why is he not speaking against it just like you? You don't believe me? Ok fine. Then ask your Kartik Bhai is it true or not. Kartik, tumhe Veer ki kasam tum sach bataoge use. Don't lie Kartik.

Mahir: Bhai, is Sumedh Bhai saying the truth? Veer adopted hai? Y-ye jhut hai na Bhai? Ve-veer humara real brother hai right? Bataiye na Bhai?

Kartik: Sumedh is speaking the truth. Veer adopted hai. Vo humara asli Bhai nahi hai.

The floor slipped beneath Mahir's feet. He felt his world shattering. All 22 years along and he was living with a horrible lie. A lie about his brother.

Mahir: Kya?

Sujay: Mahir, khudko sambhalo. Tum sir 3 saal ke the jab Manish aur Swarna Sehegal ne Veer ko tumhare ghar laya aur adopt kiya.

Kartik: Par tum ye kaise jante ho, Sumedh? Tumhara is sabse kya rishta hai?

Sujay: Baithke baat kare? Kyuki aage Mai tumhe jo batane wala hu, it isn't easy for you to digest.

Kartik and Mahir took a seat on the sofa kept against the one on which Sujay and Amal were sitting. There was a horrible silence before Sujay started speaking.

Sujay: Tum Amal Nigam ko jante ho?

Kartik (confused): Ha. Papa ke purane business partner the. Ek din unhone unke saare shares Papa ke naam kar diye. Unke bete ki death ke baad puri company Papa ki hogayi as Papa owned 45% shares of it. Uske baad unka kya hua kuch pata nahi. Kitab ke panne jaise gayab ho vaise puri family hi gayab hogayi. Kaha hai, kaise hai kuch pata nahi. Unke chote bete ke funeral ke baad vo kabhi dikhe nahi. I wish vo theak ho. Par iska Veer se kya connection?

Sujay (sighed): Mere Papa hi Amal Nigam hai. Mai Sujay Nigam aur Raghav Siddharth Nigam. The sons of Amal and Sandhya Nigam.

Kartik (shocked): WHAT?

Tears welled up in his eyes as he got to know his identity. The thing was, Sujay and Kartik were best friends then too. Kartik had so missed Sujay and his favourite uncle that he used to cry when they didn't get any news of them. Kartik got up and tightly hugged Sujay who too hugged him back. He had so missed Sujay. Parting away from the hug, Kartik's face turned sad.

Kartik: I'm sorry about what happened with your younger brother. He didn't deserve it. Agar aaj vo hota to vo Veer ke jitna hi hota.

Sujay: Hold your breaks on, Kartik. You don't know the whole matter. Abhi-Abhishek jinda hai. And he's none other than Veer.

Kartik/Mahir: WHAT?

It was another shock for them. Kartik knew that Veer was adopted but he didn't know that he was his best friend's brother whom they all thought dead. This was a pure shock for him. But connecting the dots, he knew this was not the last. There was more to it.

Kartik: How? I mean I'm glad that Abhishek is alive par ye sab. I mean it's hard to believe. And I know there's more to it. Please tell the whole story.

Sujay smiled sadly at Kartik's words. He sighed and took deep breaths. It was always difficult to share that dreadful night. Kartik waited patiently for Sujay to start. Sujay took a deep breath and started speaking,

That's it for today...
Hehe! 😅 Sorry for cutting the chapter here.

UNEDITED

Do VOTE and COMMENT
Do Comment your FAVOURITE PART
Do INLINE COMMENTS more

Next Chapter is gonna unfold the hidden mistrey of how Abhishek Nigam became Veer Sehegal. Stay tuned for it... Hope you would love it 😊