𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

[Hidden dilemma]

[Hidden dilemma]

"It's time for me to go home, my lady." Ayato said while putting the hood of his cloak to his head.

(Y/N) just nodded before replying, "Please be careful on your way, Ayato."

"Thank you."

And with that, Ayato walks away until she couldn't see him anymore. She looked at the sky, and it is already sunset so she decided to go quickly to the store to where her other siblings at.

While walking, she could not shake the bad feeling she was getting. Like something bad will happen. She paid this no mind until she reached for the store that she is looking at.

In the distance, all of her siblings, including Satoko are there. It seems like they are discussing about something.

Satoko shifted her eyes somewhere until it caught (Y/N)'s silhouette. Her eyes widened in surprise and her body responded immediately.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was very surprised at her reaction but did not have enough time to take action as she was responded by a tight hug from Satoko.

"(Y/N)! Thank archons!"

"Nee-san, i-I can't breath--!"

Satoko quickly pulled away and thoroughly checked her body. "Are you alright? Where were you? We thought some bad guys took you. We almost had to report this to the officers you know?!"

Not long after, her other siblings gathered around them and started to talk simultaneously.

"(Y/N)! You came back!"

"We're sorry we didn't paid attention to you."

"I'm glad you are alright!"

"Big sis is back!"

All of them were talking all at once she didn't know which one was talking. But she is sure that all of them are glad to have her back.

__________________

After their reunion, the 3 of them got an earful from Satoko for the ruckus. The three of them are sitting on the ground side by side while Satoko is in front of them standing while pointing at them angrily.

The others that are not involved are either sitting at the nearby bench or playing close to Satoko's range so that they wouldn't get lost (as per her rules).

Although it is against their will to listen, they have no choice but to listen for her not to talk about it again and again. After that painful scolding, all of them are peaceful walked back to the orphanage.