Under the stars(Adam banks)

The stars were twinkling brightly in the clear night sky, casting a serene glow over the outdoor ice rink. The floodlights illuminated the ice, creating a stark contrast between the dark surroundings and the bright, smooth surface. The distant city lights flickered in the background, but here, it felt like a world away. The bleachers were empty, and the only sounds were the rhythmic scraping of skates and the occasional thud of a puck hitting the boards.

Y/N and Adam Banks were alone on the ice, their breaths visible in the cold air. They had decided to come here for a late-night practice session, a chance to escape the pressures of their daily lives and enjoy the sport they both loved. But tonight was different. It wasn't just about hockey; it was about spending time together, sharing a moment under the stars.The two had fallen in love with each other while playing hockey for years.

Adam skated over to Y/N, a playful grin on his face. "Think you can keep up with me tonight?" he teased, tapping his stick on the ice.

Y/N laughed,her e/c sparkling with determination. "Oh, I don't think I can. I know I can," they shot back, ready for the challenge.

They started with a few warm-up laps, skating side by side, their movements synchronized. The cold air was invigorating, and the ice felt perfect beneath their blades. As they skated, they talked about their day, their hopes, and their dreams.

"I've been thinking a lot about our future," Adam said, his voice soft but earnest. "I want us to keep doing this, you know? Playing hockey, being together. It just feels right."

Y/N smiled, their heart swelling with affection.Right then she knew she had found the boy for her. "I feel the same way, Adam. Being with you makes everything better. I can't imagine my life without you.

They stopped at center ice, facing each other. Adam reached out and took Y/N's hand, his eyes filled with love. "You're my everything," he whispered, his voice barely audible over the gentle hum of the floodlights.

Y/N squeezed his hand, their own feelings mirrored in their gaze. "And you're mine," they replied, their voice equally tender.

After a moment, they released each other's hands and got back to skating, this time with a bit more intensity. They passed the puck back and forth, weaving in and out, testing each other's skills. The competitive spirit between them was palpable, but it was all in good fun.

Adam took a shot at the goal, but Y/N blocked it with a swift move. "Nice try," they said, a triumphant smile on their face.

Adam chuckled, shaking his head. "You're getting too good at this. I might have to start practicing more just to keep up."

They continued to play, their laughter echoing in the empty rink. It felt like they were the only two people in the world, and in that moment, they were.Just two young lovers both taking in the moment.

As the night wore on, they grew tired but didn't want to leave just yet. They skated to the edge of the rink and sat down on the bench, their skates still on, their breaths coming in soft puffs.

"Remember the first time we played together?" Y/N asked, leaning back and looking up at the stars. "Do you ever imagine if they didn't switch you to the ducks?"

"You were  so mad and scared to play for our team." y/n states "I was mad but now i'm more than glad all that happened because without that i wouldn't have met my best friend and my love."adam reply's causing a slight blush to appear.Adam had a nostalgic smile playing on his lips.

Y/N laughed, shaking their head. "I was so nervous. I wanted to impress you so badly."

"You did," Adam said, his voice sincere. "You still do. Every single day."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, just enjoying each other's presence. The night was peaceful, and the world felt right.

Eventually, they knew it was time to head home. They stood up, their legs a bit wobbly from the long night on the ice. As they walked off the rink, Adam wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulders, pulling them close.

"Let's do this again soon," he said, his voice filled with contentment.

"Definitely," Y/N agreed, leaning into him. "There's no place I'd rather be than here with you."

They left the rink, their hearts full and their spirits high. Under the stars, they had found something special.A connection that went beyond the game, a love that would last a lifetime. And as they walked away, they knew that no matter what the future held, they would always have each other and the memories of nights like this.