Punishment 5

You guys I'm so sorry for my absence I've literally just been so busy with just finishing exams and having just landed cuz I'm holidayyyyyyyyy

So without further ado Punishment:

So this guy on Discord (prefers to stay anonymous to y'all) gave me a punishment the other day and well I was lacking inspiration so thought I I'd write about that.

Firstly, I had to take off my bra and tie my tits together. I was allowed to play with my nip-les and since we'd already been sexting earlier I was dripping out of my cunt. After a few minutes of this he asked me to fully undress and turn my vibrator on the lowest setting on my clit by this point I was literally squirming with pleasure wanting to turn up the setting and finger myself but daddy didn't let me. After 5 minutes of me begging he allowed me to turn up the setting on my clit but still wasn't allowed to finger myself. My clit was throbbing by this point and I felt as though I was going to cum. Daddy then made me turn off my vibrator and grab a water bottle and sit it on the floor. I then had to tie my hands with the same rope my tits wet tied together with whilst I rode my water bottle. Daddy didn't let his little slut adjust to the size of the bottle and made her pound on it abruptly my pussy was obvi wet but still the bottles size felt much bigger inside me and I was whimpering and moaning loudly with a mix of plain and pleasure. After 5 minutes of non stop bouncing daddy finally let his little white cum. Expecting daddy to then leave I was shocked when he told me to turn my vibrator back onto my clit and plunge the bottle into my ass. It hurt at the start since I was never expecting any anal action but in less than 5 minutes I squirted all over my bathroom floor and daddy made his little white clean it all up with her tongue. My pussy is soaked remembering daddy edging his worthless cumslut till I physically felt like I was going to explode.

                                                                                                                 My priv insta story on holidayyyyyyyPlease forgive me if I haven't gotten back to you on Discord but am getting like 50 requests daily xx

Please forgive me if I haven't gotten back to you on Discord but am getting like 50 requests daily xx

Also I'm short on inspiration so give me some ideas on what u want the next chapter to be