Your Eyes held Only Betrayel...

A.U'S POV:-It had been 2 days since they went for their not-so date.It was another day for Gautami to go to her beloved not-so bad hell.It was another day for Alina doing the "magic"on her beloved hubby while her hubby getting horrified,trust me "KAWALE"horrifies that man alot!

Time skips,she reached her not-so bad hell.After some hours it was lunch time, Gautami was sitting in the cafeteria while reading "My Rose Petal"she was obsessed with it!mind when I say "OBSESSED". Probably it had to be the obsession,it was her one and only love story he had read.Due to her innocence,Mansi and Urmila never let her read any lusty+romantic story."My Rose Petal"was the only one which was pure.....a pure love.

As she wasn't eating anything she just sat quietly,far from people.She was an introverted human,so she don't usually talk to any random weirdos or random people, expect Pranav and Abhyudaya.

The whole Enterprises knew about Abhyudaya and Gautami's friendship,both their friendship and after silent the friend from friend"ship"was famous in the whole Enterprises,more like whole Asia now,the news was spreading in Big European countries too.

But....not everyone was peaceful about it.

As Gautami don't usually eat,she never enters in cafeteria,so the three girls never got a chance.

Mylia:-Hey You!

A.U'S POV:-Gautami switched her phone off and looked up,only to find three girls standing with a bichy look.She recognised them in just one glance,the three Pittle cats who peeks into Abhyudaya's cabin.The middle one of them spoke.

Mylia:-What's a bich doing here?

Gautami:-Yes? what?

A.U'S POV:-Gautami never got to know about those words so,she didn't knew what the girls were saying.

Lina:-Oh, don't freaky act fool slut!

Gautami:-What are you saying miss,i cannot understand.

Rivya:-Oh really,look guys a bich is acting innocent!rare sight!

Gautami:-I am really very sorry but I don't really know the meaning.

Mylia:-Looks here slut(bending close to her)if you ever even look at Mr.Mohan,i am going to make someone really fuck you hard!

Lina:-Oh Mylia!What are you saying?why are you doing her benifits? don't she will like a freaky di*k inside her?

Rivya:-Yeah,she's a slut for a reason.

A.U'S POV:-The three girls left while laughing loudly, Gautami who didn't even knew how to react,she didn't understand anything,just a warning to stay away from Abhyudaya.But she couldn't react anything,her mind just couldn't process anything.After taking the permission of the CEO,she left after doing her half day.As she came home by cab,she straight entered into her room,tho it surprised Pranant and Alina but, they kept quiet giving their child personal space.As Gautami changed and freshed up she layed on the bed,as she closed her eyes,thinking about the harsh words and trying to understand what they meant a ringing tone disturbed her thoughts.