You can see me?

(Got art from LL on Pinterest)

Students laughed at the boy as he stood there doing nothing while milk was poured onto his head. No clenched fist, nashing teeth, or even an angry expression, nothing. Izuku looked deserving of his nickname, Mob; just an awkward background character, shadowed by many and all. His sister allowed this bad treatment towards Izuku. She sat quietly, not even sparing a glance at him. Bakugo wasted the last droplets onto Izuku, dropping the empty carton onto his head and stood in front of him.

"What's with that face?", Bakugo questioned, "you seemed to like milk so much, thought I'd help you out, since you need help with everything.

Milk dripped off of Izuku's shoulders and hair.

"Tch, your gonna keep staring at me or?", Bakugo asked Izuku.

Izuku averted his eyes to the ground, taking a step back. Some started to chuckle at Izuku's actions. Bakugo though gave an annoyed look, a more annoyed one than what he wore prior. Bakugo turned away from the boy, picking up his bag and leaving the classroom as his 'goons' followed. The weather matched the mood of the environment; cold with light rain but dark and cloudy skies. Students left the room one by one, brushing past Izuku who turned towards his bag. Putting the book he held into his bag he stood up, coming face to face with his sister.

Nearly five seconds passed as she stared disappointingly at him. "Izum--", he started but she harshly turned away from him, exiting the classroom. He continued staring where she had stood. It took him a moment but he left the class as she did. Izuku maneuvers through other students but bumps shoulders with one girl. "Sorry", he says but he realizes she didn't even notice him. He got back up and finally exited school grounds. Rain washed the drying milk off of him; he sees his sister about thirty feet in front of him walking with Bakugo under an umbrella and his lackeys. He looked at his sister, a memory came back to him.

Intro:

The sound of crickets and grass being stepped on maneuvers through tall trees. The sun shined down brightly, giving the shrubbery a greener look. "Uhm.. It's okay Izumi, I'm pretty sure it's this way", a little Izuku with a net in his hand says as both him and his sister made there way through the area. "Okay", she responded. "Uhm, this is the same place as earlier."

"Sorry," Izuku started, "this is all my fault for saying we should go exploring."

"Forget about it, let's just focus on finding a way back, alright?", she reassured.

"But how are we gonna do that?"

"Hmm.. Ouh, I know!".

"You do?", Izuku questioned.