Chapter one(1)

Word count: 1275

I don't want to go to some fucking boarding school" I yelled

"It's already been decided your majesty" Farima stated.

I groaned as I burried my head in my hands

"You need to make a speech tomorrow"

"Why?"

"Your speech for forgiveness?" She started "Your parents said they would inform you?"

"My parents and I haven't talked" I replied

"Here is the folder with your suggested speech, please read over it, your speech is tomorrow"

"Mhm"

She placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a weak smile. I wiped my face before looking at her, I didn't know why I'm crying. We pulled up to the palace and stopped at the end of the very long driveway. I saw Erik step outside, he was waiting for me. I walk out and hug Erik.

"I can't do this anymore"

"Please hold on Wille, I know the people at hillerska are going to be nice to you. You will meet some great people"

"Mhm" I mumble back.

My mom walks out as I'm hugging Erik

"Hello Wilhelm" My mom says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Mama please I don't want to go to a boarding school" I said

"Sweetie you should have thought of that be for this huge scandal you have caused"

"Mama please I have all my friends at my school"

"Maybe next year but you will spend the rest of your school year at hillerska"

"Yes ma'am"

She starts walking towards the door.

"Come on Erik and Wilhelm the food is getting cold"

"We will be right in mama" Erik stated

My mom went inside and Erik looked at me.

"Mom looked through your room today"

I started biting my cheek

"Uh did she find anything?"

"I honestly don't know but she will probably go through your devices next so just clear anything that she wouldn't approve of off"

"Mhm"

I don't think I have anything bad in my room. My vision started to go foggy. What is she found something? Like I didn't know I had? It started to get harder to breathe. What if she already looked through my computer? I didn't have much to hide right? It's pretty embarrassing though? I started to shake.

"Wille" I finally heard Erik, he had placed a hand on my back.

"Wille are you ok" His tone changed to more serious.

I was still zoning out and my vision was still blurry.

"Wille please come inside"

I could bearly comprehend what he was saying.

"Wille what are you doing, what's going on"

I started to feel my chest tighten.

"Malin" I heard Erik call

She walked out and looked at me. She looked concerned, from what I could see.

"Prince Wilhelm?" She asked.