14 Last time

Mature scene will be available on scrollstack.read it there before reading this chapter and this chapter on is totally free for my followers so plzz read it there .
_______________________________________

It was the last time when I saw my mumma papa. We laughed with each other we are family we are always there for each other in their sorrows,in their happiness,in their every situation .we are family and this is was we are suppose to do right ..

But in these few days I saw mumma and papa were not having good time together ... it's not like they were not loving me the way they used to but I can feel they are not loving each other the way they used to ...

I can sense the tension between them ... when I asked mamma she said I am too young to understand the situation but I know I'm not I'm 10 I am old enough to understand that they are having problems in their married life.

Papa never raised his hand over mamma neither his voice but yesterday when their were in their room I heard them shouting at each other.

I know they were talking about divorce mamma wanted a divorce but papa wasn't ready for one . papa said he will kill the person for whom mama want to have divorce from papa... saying that he left the room. He didn't care much about my presence but his was furious.

I saw mama sat there on the floor and cried miserably ..she said papa that she never felt happy with him she craved for his attention but I never saw them fighting.. it's my first time when I'm seeing them in this condition .

After that day I see them fighting often..... And then nothing became same again and then finally they decided to divorce each other ..
Mamma said she wants 50% of papa's property as alimony which papa didn't agreed ...then she convinced to divorce him with just 10% of his property ...

Today papa called me in hall where he and mamma wanted to talking to me about something... something as if I don't know what that something is .

I as expected they told me about their separation. And they told that they are getting divorce Tomorrow..they filed their divorce few days ago and as papa is a influential man they agreed to make this divorce process fast because mamma wanted so .

She also wanted to take me with her but papa didn't agreed...at the end he agreed she can meet me whenever she wants to but can't take me with her ..... as if I want to go with her ... this is the last thing I want to ..i know papa will become alone after this divorce...he needs someone to be with him I know he won't be able to held himself after all this .He loved mamma so much infact he still does. if she changed her mood to stay i know he won't hesitate to accept her whole heartly but I know mamma will not change her mind..... But I can't blame mamma for this ...i have seen so much love in her eyes for papa .they loved eachother so much . papa gave her everything except his time . Papa was so busy in earning money for us that he didn't even realised that we doesn't only want his money . Mamma wanted another child but papa didn't agreed with that he said he won't be able to give her time and care during her pregnancy phase. Which broke mamma's heart. Totally. I guess that's why she chose to divorce him .

Tomorrow they are going to leave each other for forever ... from tomorrow on i won't be able to do all those things which I used to do with them as my parents . One last time I wanted to spend time with them as family. I asked them and they agreed for one last time picnic with me .. together as family .......It was going to be "LAST TIME ".

We were setting on papa's car . Papa was driving it and mamma was setting beside him on her usual place.
And I was setting at the back seat of the car .

Mamma was telling me it was the first car which papa bought when his business succeed.

It was their first car that's why it was so close their heart . This car held alot of memories about their journey as husband and wife. Papa told me he took mamma to the hospital in this car when her water broke . He said he was so scared to lose her that he wasn't even able to drive properly .he told ma if my birth risked her life he will let her lose me instead of him lossing her .

They were busy remembering their days with so much admiration in their eyes papa's eyes were totally concentrated on mamma and she held his free hand but suddenly were thing got blurred ..

I wake up in a hospital bed . Bandages were tied all over my body...my body was paining alot.
Doctor said I was fainted for two days straight.

When asked about my mamma and papa Ajay uncle told me that they are dead as a truck hit our car and it crushed mamma papa badly that they died at spot. Uncle said I got saved because mamma throw me out of the car when truck first hit the car ...it means it wasn't just a normal accident it was intentional as truck hitted our car more than once .

I cried my heart out that day uncle Alessandro came from Italy for their last death rituals . At that time max was also ten and ved was 9 .
They both  told me that they will always stay by my side. After few years we got to know that max mother cheated on his father ...she did that so many times that lastly his father killed her .

At the age of 16 max stopped going Italy again and he decided to stay here in India with me . Uncle Alessandro wanted to take both of us Italy but uncle Ajay stopped him saying he will take care of us .
And from now on three of us started to live together. We got admission in same college and decided to stay in hostel because it was getting hard for uncle to take care of us as he has to stay in LA due to ved's mother health.

It was serious that she might die and in her last time uncle didn't want to leave her side . So we decided to make it easy for him . After few years we got to know that ved's mom died and uncle Ajay decided to stay in LA with her last memories.

Sooner we became richest and successful businessmans of world and cruel people of mafia world. Well we are cruel but not more than ved ..we prefer our matters to be sorted out soon but he prefers enjoying the last moment of his matters which is obviously gonna be his enemy tied in our basement and him tourchering that person. And because of his psychotic mentally and crucial ways to kill someone he has become the Lucifer of our world.

After all this I digged a hole in my past to know that who killed my parents so brutally and guess what I got to know it was that mother fucker Raman .

First i decided to distory his business and make him beg on the road but during a business party I got to know he has a daughter whom he love more than anything. Then I came up with a new plan instead of destroying him destroy his precious little daughter.

First i thought it's gonna be hard for me to make him agree for my marriage with his daughter but he agreed instantly like what the fuck bro she is your daughter how can you married her to you enemy that so easily .but leave it who cares he made my revenge easy . But in exchange he asked me to spare his business and him . Well ofcourse I'm not gonna do it but first I want to destroy his daughter and want to break they both in every way possible. And at the end I will kill they both .ohhh how beautifully she will scream when I will kill her father infront of her before killing her. She will scream "surya leave my papa " again and again. Ohh how amazing my name feels from her mouth. That situation will make it more amazing.

Nhhh i will fuck her over her father's blood before killing her or may be I will keep her always for myself as my personal whore . And then fuck her twice a day until she herself die or kill herself.

First max and ved were against my plan saying "it wasn't her fault, she was just two when my parents died she cannot plan any murder at that age and blah blah blahhhh "
Well I didn't pay much attention to their talk and eventually made them agreed for my plan .and as a part of my plan  All they gonna have to  do is keep their mouth shut.

And now look who is sleeping in my arms seeking comfort from me that basterds little doll. And even I fucked her today . It felt heaven to me .her taste was so sweet with a little hint of saltyness in it .
It is 4 in the night and I can't even sleep yet after even fucking her so many times that I can't even count.
She was so tight and virgin that she made me cum very fast . No one has ever made me cum as easily as she did . The way her pussy was cleanching me was feeling heaven to me ..when I kissed her forehead after cleaning her body I saw a flicker of love in her eyes .

Love she better didn't expect that from me because here all she gonna get is hate and pain from me My little mermaid.
_________________________________

Ok that's it for this chapter go read mature scene on scrollstack where I will make this chapter free for my followers ...
Not gonna ask for anything because no one is gonna hear me except poorva ..

Thanks poorva669 for your love and support ❣️ i really want to dedicate a charcter to you whenever I will write my new book . Different from this series.

Hope you won't mind that 🫠